Your guide to 2022 Podcaster Wrapped
Here’s how to make the most of your Wrapped results this year—from fan engagement to revamping your content strategy.
It’s that time of year already—your 2022 Podcaster Wrapped is here. While this annual moment has become a mainstay at Spotify, this year’s Wrapped is truly about self-expression, playfulness, and celebrating the one-of-a-kind connection that brings creators and fans together. Podcaster Wrapped is the perfect opportunity to press pause and delight in the results of your hard work—whether it’s a big win, a meaningful fan interaction, or the moment you went viral. All of it is worth celebrating, sharing, and learning from, and we’re here to break it down.
Your 2022 Podcaster Wrapped is a treasure trove of growth insights and data. Within your own Wrapped, you might discover:
- How many minutes of new content you created this year
- The moments your listenership peaked the highest
- Fresh insights on fan behavior, like how many top fans you’ve gained
There’s never been a better time to thank your fans, friends, and family for their ongoing support, and to share your accomplishments with the world. Here are some ways you can do that:
- Use the share cards at the end of your Podcaster Wrapped experience to celebrate your big wins and shout out your fans.
- Reshare your fans’ Instagram stories and Twitter posts—this will make them feel like part of your community. If fans are talking about your show on TikTok, stitch or reply to their videos.
- Make a special end-of-year episode, where you thank your fans and ask them what they want to see more of next year. (Pro tip: Use Q&A and Polls to empower fans to join the conversation).
- Host a Spotify Live room to thank your top fans, and promote the live stream on your social platforms.
Oh, and don’t forget to tag Spotify for Podcasters on Twitter and use #2022PodcasterWrapped. Looking for places to spread the word other than your social platforms? Try using your subscription content or personal website as places to share your Podcaster Wrapped.
Not only is Wrapped a perfect time to connect with fans and express yourself, it’s an incredible tool for planning your 2023 content strategy. Here are the best ways to use this year’s insights as growth opportunities:
- Give special attention to your top fans, who love your content the most. Make them feel part of the conversation with the Q&A and Polls features, or plan to start a paid podcast subscription.
- Focus on followers. What percent of your listeners are already following you? Encourage more folks to follow you in 2023 to grow a recurring fan base.
- Discover how and where people are sharing your content. This can help you decide which platforms to promote your work on the most.
- Let your big wins guide you. Your most successful episode tells you a lot about what your fans enjoy. Think about what made that episode stand out for fans while planning the specifics of future content.
Get your personalized Spotify Wrapped directly from your dashboard here. If you don't have a Spotify for Podcasters account yet you can claim your podcast anytime here. We hope you get just as much excitement from your 2022 Wrapped results as we did bringing it to you. We can’t wait for the next chapter of your story.