The Faith2Influence Podcast
By Justin Janowski
The Faith2Influence PodcastFeb 07, 2023
A Big Pivot and Where to Find Us Now
In this brief episode, Justin explains how Faith2Influence has pivoted to working with Christian Coaches to help them optimize their business models, pricing, and sales strategies so that they can scale their income and their impact, while honoring the Kingdom.
For free resources and support:
- Subscribe to our New Podcast, Sales Strategies for Christian Coaches: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sales-strategies-for-christian-coaches
- Join our Free Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/f2ichallenge
This is expected to be the final episode of The Faith2Influence Podcast. Thank you for allowing us to serve you through this podcast! We look forward to continuing to provide value to the marketplace and the Kingdom. To learn more, go to www.faith2influence.com
Ep. 26 | F2I Short: Elevated Language
Ep. 25 | Ian Koniak: From Millionaire to Miracle Rebirth
Ian is a new Christian, who has had a miracle rebirth in recent months. He is now a better husband, a better father, and a better man than he's ever been. His story is shared in this episode with courageous vulnerability and truth and it is a story that every successful business man should listen to. Tune in.
Ep. 24 | Tommy Breedlove: Legendary
Tommy Breedlove is the USA Today & Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of the book, Legendary, an important book that helps people lead more impactful and "Legendary" lives.
In today's episode of the Faith2Influence Podcast, he shares his story of growing up "hard" and spending his 19th birthday in jail, before becoming tremendously successful in business, and delving into deeper and more dangerous temptations... Finally, when he had had enough, this ultimately led him to change his life and dedicate it to the pursuit personal development, fulfillment, and learning. Today Tommy is a world-class coach and leader.
Other highlights from our conversation include:
- Tommy's relationship and marriage wisdom
- Thoughts on service, community, authenticity, and asking for help
- Candid discussion surrounding COVID-19 and the murder of George Floyd, including hope, love, and lessons learned
Enjoy the episode! And, as always, go to f2igift.com for a free audio training of our "Rules of Engagement", some of our most treasured leadership content.
Ep. 23 | A Marriage Saved on the Brink of Divorce
In today's episode Sarah shares the story of her marriage, which at one point felt completely and utterly lost, before God intervened and saved it, moments before their divorce was finalized.
It is a story of pain, forgiveness, and healing.
And, as always, go to F2Igift.com for a free audio gift of some of our most treasured content!
Ep. 22 | Former MLB Closer Todd Jones: Saving Games & Being Saved
Todd Jones saved over 300 games as a Major League Baseball player, making him one of the most successful Closers of all-time.
On today's episode he shares his story as a C-student, raised by a single Mom, who maximized the gifts God gave him and became an All-Star level professional athlete.
He also shares about his successful 30-year marriage, his role as a father, his faith, and the ways in which he gives back.
Enjoy the episode!
And, as always, go to F2IGift.com for a free audio training on some of our most treasured leadership content.
Ep. 21 | Chandler Bolt: Writing Your First Book
Chandler Bolt is the CEO of Self Publishing School and the Author of 6 bestselling books. Self Publishing School is an INC 5000 company 2 years running and is one of the 5,000 fastest growing private companies in the United States. Through his books, podcasts, youtube channel, and Self Publishing School, Chandler has helped thousands of people write and publish their first book!
In today's episode we talk about how, why, and when to write your first book. Chandler also shares:
- The most impactful books he's ever read
- How to use Playbooks and Scorecards to win in business
- The importance of team
- Key 7-Figure Principles to grow your business
- The impact his faith and family have had on his success
Enjoy the episode!
Learn more about Chandler and receive support in publishing your first book @ self-publishingschool.com.
And, as always, go to F2IGift.com for a free audio training on some of our most treasured content!
Ep. 20 | F2I Short: 3 Lessons Learned from Quarantine
In today's "short" episode, Justin Janowski shares the three key lessons he's learned during quarantine and how these lessons will make life better once this is all over.
And, as always, go to F2IGift.com for a free audio training.
Ep.19 | Brandon Todd: Addiction to Conviction: Journey to Jesus
Today's episode was brought to you by the Community of Wisdom Seeker project by our very own, Daniel Rivera. In this episode, Daniel brings on his nephew, Brandon Todd who shares a powerful testimony of how God saved him from his addictions. His story is filled with humbling intricacies and redemption. We hope you'll enjoy this very special episode.
Ep.18 | J. Warner Wallace: An Accounting of the Faith with a Cold Case Detective
J. Warner Wallace is a Dateline featured cold-case homicide detective, popular national speaker, and best-selling author. He continues to consult on cold-case investigations while serving as a Senior Fellow at the Colson Center for Christian Worldview. He is also an adjunct professor of apologetics at Talbot School of Theology (Biola University) and Southern Evangelical Seminary, and a faculty member at Summit Ministries. J. Warner became a Christ-follower at the age of thirty-five after investigating the claims of the New Testament gospels using his skill set as a detective. He eventually earned a Master’s Degree in Theological Studies from Gateway Seminary.
J. Warner has appeared on television and radio, explaining the role that evidence plays in the Christian definition of “faith” and defending the historicity of Jesus, the reliability of the Bible and the truth of the Christian worldview. Jim also speaks at churches, retreats, and camps as he seeks to help people become confident Christian case makers. J. Warner’s book, Cold-Case Christianity, provides readers with ten principles of cold case investigations and utilizes these principles to examine the reliability of the gospel eyewitness accounts. In God’s Crime Scene, he investigates eight pieces of evidence in the universe to make the case for God’s existence. In Forensic Faith, J. Warner makes the case for a more reasonable, evidential Christian faith.
Ep. 17 | Nate Robertson: Pitching in the World Series & Winning in Life
Nate Robertson beat the odds to play Major League Baseball for 9 seasons, including pitching in the World Series in 2006 for the Detroit Tigers!
In today's episode, he shares his life story with us, including:
- Wanting to quit baseball after his first little league game
- The impact his parents had on his career and his life
- Choosing college over a contract after being drafted at 18
- Committing to perseverance
- Life in the Minor Leagues (earning only $850/month)
- Getting called up the the Big Leagues, Pitching in the World Series, and later receiving a Multi-Million Dollar Contract
- Giving & Tithing faithfully
- His Husband & Dad tips
Enjoy the episode!
And, as always, go to F2Igift.com for some powerful and FREE leadership content.
Ep. 16 | F2I Short: When the Enemy Attacks
Have you ever noticed that when you're up to something really good, really important, and really impactful, that you begin to face challenge and opposition?
How do you respond when the enemy attacks?
We discuss this in today's episode. Enjoy!
And, as always, go to F2IGift.com for a free audio training of our Rules of Engagement, the 8 rules guaranteed to help you win more at work, at home, and in your faith.
Ep. 15 | Danny Byram: Wallpaper Worship
On today's episode, Danny Byram shares about his professional career in music, including recording 2 Songs that cracked the Billboard Top 100, followed by his "reluctant obedience" to answer God's calling for him to step into a life of ministry, specifically focused on worship.
This episode has a special guest host- David Gonzales!
Other highlights of David and Danny's conversation include:
- Deep discussion on family relationships
- The value of presence
- Conversation about identity
- Details about Danny's book, Wallpaper Worship, and an event he is leading with Gary Chapman (Author of the 5 Love Languages) this summer
- A core belief: "Live one day at a time; Enjoy one moment at a time"
Learn more about Danny @ DannyByram.com/blog
And, as always, receive a free audio training from the F2I Team @ f2igift.com
Ep. 14 | Teresa McCloy: The Head-Heart Connection
In today's episode we interview Teresa McCloy, an exceptional coach and master of the Enneagram.
Teresa teaches us about her "Real Life Process" and the Enneagram (a fascinating tool that can help you understand and empathize with yourself and with the people around you at a much higher level). Other highlights of our conversation include:
- Understanding the Head-Heart connection
- Planning and Time Blocking
- The heartbreaking story of losing her son to addiction and Teresa's wisdom regarding how to respond to these situations
- Lessons from the farm
Learn more about Teresa and her work @ teresamccloy.com.
Receive a free audio training from the Faith2Influence team @ f2igift.com.
Ep. 13 | F2I Short: Sales is Not a Dirty Word
What is your perception of sales?
If you are a salesperson, do you own that part of your identity or do you hide from it?
In today's episode we talk about what it means to be a high-integrity salesperson and how you can shift some of your stories around "sales".
This is juicy and important. Listen in and enjoy!
And, as always, go to F2IGift.com for a free audio recording of our Rules of Engagement, the 8 rules guaranteed to help you win more at work, at home, and in your faith.
Ep. 12 | F2I Short: Vacation & Leisure & Rest... Oh My!
As a salesperson or entrepreneur, you likely spend a lot of your time in an energy of "hustle". You're slaying dragons, conquering goals, and optimizing your business... What do you do when it's time to "turn it off"? Do you even create time for that?
In this (short) episode we talk about planning for vacation, leisure, and rest. When we do this right, everything else in life gets better!
Go to F2IGift.com for a free audio gift of some of our most treasured content!
Ep. 11 | F2I Short: Annual Planning
In today's 10 minute episode, we share a powerful 7 step process to implement in your annual planning meeting with yourself, your team, and/or your family.
This process has the opportunity to be a game changer for you and the people you love over the coming year! Cheers!
And, as always, go to F2IGift.com for a free audio training on our "Rules of Engagement", the 8 rules guaranteed to help you win more at work, at home, and in your faith.
Ep. 10 | F2I Short: Preframing a Conversation
In today's Short we discuss the important structure and art of Preframing a Conversation, which is how a Master begins each of his or her interactions of influence, be it in a sales or leadership capacity.
And, as always, go to F2IGift.com for a free audio training on Faith2Influence's Rules of Engagement, the 8 rules guaranteed to help you win more at work, at home, and in your faith!
Ep. 9 | Johnny Joy: Overcoming Addiction
Johnny Joy is a beloved, award winning radio show host... Only a handful of years ago, however, alcohol was the controlling force in his life. At one point, he was so addicted that he was literally drinking as much as 8 bottles of wine a day. He has now been sober for over 5 years and wants to help other people who are struggling with addiction conquer this challenge.
In today's episode Johnny shares many details of his painful, and ultimately triumphant, journey to sobriety. He also shares:
- His three secrets to overcoming addiction
- How he found the leverage to change
- What his life is like now, as a radio show host, husband, and father
- His Husband and Dad Hacks
Enjoy this powerful episode!
And, as always, go to F2IGift.com for a free audio training on Faith2Influence's "Rules of Engagement", the 8 rules guaranteed to help you win more at work, at home, and in your faith.
Ep. 8| Jen Vera: Selling Like a Woman
In today's episode, we discuss:
- How women can honor their natural feminine nature more in sales
- The importance of feeling good and generous about what you're selling
- How to lead (in service) rather than simply connect
- The value of deep listening and presence
- Why we must find the courage to ask tough questions in sales
- Closing with feminine power
- Overcoming struggles around "money mindset"
Enjoy! And as always, go to F2IGift.com for a free audio training on the 8 "Rules of Engagement" that will help you win more at work, at home, and in your faith!
Ep. 7 | Justin Janowski: D.A.T.E.S Night & Thanksgiving Gratitude
I believe this structure will impact your marriages and romantic relationships in a beautiful way!
After sharing about D.A.T.E.S night in depth, I spend the rest of the episode expressing gratitude for many of the people, opportunities, and circumstances that made 2019 an incredible year!
As always, go to F2IGift.com for a free audio recording of Faith2Influence's "Rules of Engagement", the 8 rules guaranteed to help you win more at work, at home, and in your faith.
Ep. 6 | Doug Pew: Online Marketing & Copywriting Mastery
In today's episode he shares his secrets to winning the marketing game and boosting your email (or online ad) opens and conversions by making sure that you are "singing your customer's tune", overcoming your fear, and understanding and applying the ROCKSTAR Copywriting Framework in your opportunities to influence through the written or spoken word.
In short, the framework is as follows:
R = Real Problem/Raw Pain
O = Open the Sale (with a “hook”)
C = Convince your Prospect that you have the Solution to their Problem (make a big promise-that you can back up!)
K = Kick their Objections to the Curb
S = Story and Solution
T = Transformation
A = Action
R = Results
Trust me, this episode will absolutely help you go to another level as an entrepreneur and leader!
Learn more about Doug and download both his "ROCKSTAR Copywriting Framework" and "Hit Song Email Template" @ douglaspew.com/start
As always, go to F2IGift.com to receive your free audio gift of "F2I's Rules of Engagement", the 8 rules guaranteed to help you win more at work, at home, and in your faith!
Ep. 5 | John Israel: Elevating Gratitude
John Israel is the founder of the Mr. Thank You Project... A global movement to elevate the level of gratitude on the planet by inspiring 74 million thank you cards written around the world.
John is a Hall of Fame business achiever, author, and international keynote speaker. His work has reached millions of people as he has been featured on ABC news, Fox News, TEDx, and PopSugar, among other news outlets.
On today's episode, John shares his inspiring mission and story with us. Some highlights include:
- How and why he started The Mr. Thank You Project and the impact that it has had around the world and in his own home
- Tips on how to express gratitude more powerfully
- A heartwarming story about John "proving" his love to his wife
- Thoughts on how taking ownership, apologizing, and forgiving contribute to gratitude
- Family routines and daily habits that have been influential to the Israel's success (including their kids!)
To learn more about John and to join his 30-day gratitude challenge, go to mrthankyou.com/30
As always, go to F2IGift.com for a free audio gift on Faith2Influence's "Rules of Engagement", guaranteed to help you win more at work, at home, and in your faith!
Ep. 4 | Jo Beckwith: Becoming "Footless Jo"
- How she doubled her income from one year to the next as a Real Estate Agent by beginning to believe in and invest in herself
- Why she (and her family and friends) "broke up" with her leg
- Jo's belief in "The power of hope"
- Secrets on how to graciously give and accept help in situations of pain and trauma
- The importance of normalizing mental health challenges (including depression) and receiving community support for the battles ahead
Click this link to follow "Footless Jo's" incredible YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/footlessjo
As always, for a free audio gift of F2I's "Rules of Engagement", guaranteed to help you win more at work, at home, and in your faith, go to F2IGift.com
Ep. 3 | Jeremy Neves: Leading from the Front
Our guest is Jeremy Neves, the Founder of Xcite Marketing, who led his door-to-door sales team to over $60,000,000 in revenue between 2009 and 2018. Jeremy is also involved with The Child Liberation Foundation, where he has helped save girls from slavery. The story is heartbreaking, inspiring, and important... Other highlights from our conversation include:
- The idea that success is more about "who you are" than "what you do"
- How to improve your relationship with yourself
- Jeremy's Motto: "Just Show Up"
- Authentic discussion about fear and vulnerability
- Wisdom on leading your team
- How giving is the source of Jeremy's true joy
*Please forgive us for the "phantom" static in the middle of the episode and persist through it, you'll be rewarded in wisdom and inspiration
*To donate to a charity fighting against Child Sex Trafficking, go to liberatechildren.org
*And as a reminder, go to F2IGift.com for a free audio recording of our Rules of Engagement, which will surely help you win more at work, at home, and in your faith!
Ep. 2 | Sara Anna Powers: A 5 Year Journey from $50 to $500,000 in Annual Revenue
In today's episode we interview Sara Anna Powers regarding her journey from earning $50 in revenue during her first year in business to $500,000 in her 5th year! Some highlights include:
- Anna's decision to leave her job and become an entrepreneur
- The challenges she faced early on that led to her feeling like a failure
- How she overcame her initial obstacles to find tremendous success
- The first ever live rap on the Faith2Influence Podcast
- Anna's wisdom around "Money Mindset"
- The idea that "Done is better than perfect"
* You can learn more about and from Anna by going to saraannapowers.com, listening to her podcast- The Faith Forward Podcast, or by downloading her free Sales Page Template @ saraannapowers.com/stellarsalespage
*Reminder- Go to f2igift.com for a free audio training on Faith2Influence's Rules of Engagement
Ep. 1 | A Leap of Faith- The Origins of Faith2Influence
Go to F2IGift.com for a free audio gift from us!
In this episode I (Justin Janowski) share how Faith2Influence and this podcast came into existence. As you listen you'll learn:
- About my early years in sales
- About my early experiences in the world of coaching and personal development
- How to surrender to God's vision for your life, even when other people think it's crazy
- How and why I quit being an employee to start my own business
- Some of the challenges we faced in our first few months in business
- The incredible ways in which God has provided for this mission