THE VALOR MORNING
By River James Skinner
Tik Tok: @theabundantking
THE VALOR MORNINGJun 02, 2023
307. MOE FALAH
In this episode Moe talks about losing 37 reps, growing his company, selling his company, and much more.
305. ITS NOT YOUR PARENTS FAULT
304. BE A BEACON
303. SALES TIP
302. DON’T LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST
301. I THOUGHT IT’D BE EASIER
300. THE MORE NO’S I GET THE MORE $ I MAKE
299. ITS EASIER TO BE SINGLE
298. SPILLED COFFEE
297. DANNY PESSY
296. WITHDRAW OR DEPOSITS
295. LESSONS FROM A 1/2 IRONMAN
294. ALL YOU CAN DO IS YOUR BEST, AND YOUR BEST IS ENOUGH
293. WHO ARE YOU?
292. TAKE CARE OF YOUR MEAT WAGON
291. THE ROAD OF SUCCESS IS LONELY
290. I AM A VICTIM
289. BEING A BEGINNER
288. IM NOT A NICE GUY BUT IM A GOOD MAN
287. GOD CHANGING MY DIAPER
286. IM GONNA SUE YOU!
285. FLIES IN A JAR
284. GETTING CHASED BY A BLUE RAV 4
283. BE NICE TO MY FRIEND RIVER
282. DON’T BUY THE ROLEX
281. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO, YOU JUST DONT DO IT
280. HOW TO BE A TERRIBLE SALESPERSON
279. F*CK YOUR BIG VISION
278. WINNING DOESNT MATTER
277. SALES COME EASILY TO ME
276. BE EXCELLENT
275. WHY SHOULD WE WIN THE MORNING?
274. PEOPLE UNDERVALUE CONSISTENCY
273. READING BOOKS DOESNT MAKE YOU A BETTER HUMAN
272. THIS 1 TIP HAS HELPED ME DOUBLE MY INCOME ALMOST EVERY YEAR OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS
271. CAN YOU MOVE?
270. INVEST INTO YOU
269. EXCELLENCE IS A HABIT
268. GRATITUDE FOR ALL MY FEARS
267. Mike Szczesniak - High Perfomance
In this episode River interviews Mike Szczesniak about his story, and how he began his journey of coaching people to achieve high performance.
You can find Mike on instagram @mikeszczesniak
or you can listen to his podcast "The Results Engine Podcast"
266. HOW WOULD THAT MAKE YOU FEEL
265. Brett Goldstein - GROW2GOLD
264. "ANXIETY IS KILLING ME"
In this episode River talks about his anxiety, and the deep story he has been telling himself over the past 6 months. That he realized, is no longer serving him.
263. ATTACHMENT IS THE THIEF OF JOY
In this episode River talks about how when we are attached to something, we are a victim to that thing. We are no longer responsible or accountable. But rather a victim. A paper in the wind being tossed around. This kills us emotionally, and spiritually.
When we eliminate attachment, we are now in a place that we can feel joy, love, and gratitude.
262. HOW CAN I ADD MORE VALUE
In this episode River talks about the law of reaping. The question is "how can I add more value?" "How can I master value creation?" The more we master the art of giving, and creating value. The more we will recieve
261. Adam Webb - Helping others maximize their human potential
260. NEED NOTHING, WANT NOTHING, HAVE EVERYTHING
In this episode River talks about the importance of wanting nothing. Craving nothing. Having everything. Want is a work of lack, of scarcity.
259. IF YOU HAVE TIME, MEDITATE ONCE A DAY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME, MEDITATE TWICE PER DAY
In this episode, River discusses the importance of taking time for ourselves, and listening instead of thinking, thinking, and thinking
2 ways to do this
1. Find someone on social media, go meet them in person
2. Be a day maker. Make friends with everyone, everywhere you go.
257. DONT SET OUT TO BUILD A WALL
256. THE FOUNDATION OF SUCCESS
255. Mikey Lucas - Living a life on purpose, for purpose.
In this episode River and Mikey talk about finding purpose. Finding a home, feeling accepted, building business, investing, and more.
Mikey is an entrepreneur, salesman, leader, author, and much more.
You can find Mikey on instagram at @MikeyLucas and his webiste mikeylucas.com
254. YOU GOT TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK
253. Brody Fausett - How to create financial freedom, time freedom, through real estate
Brody Fausett, is a father of 2, a husband, an ultra marathon runner, an athlete, a leader, personal development guru, real estate investor, and much more.
In this episode we dive in to not only Brody's story on how he built a real estate empire, and created the life of his dreams, but also the strategize, and the mindset behind it all.
Follow Brody on instagram at @brodyfausett or his real estate page at @realestateinvestingschool or visit his website at realestateinvestingschool.com
252. DO YOU QUIT WHEN YOURE TIRED?
251. IT TAKES TOME TO BUILD SOMETHING THAT WILL LAST
250. Ian Wendt - A long life pursuit of balance
You can follow Ian on instagram at @iwendster
249. PRINCIPLE BASED LIVING
248. SELL YOUR CRYPTO, SELL YOUR REAL ESTATE. DOUBLE DOWN ON THIS INVESTMENT
247. GRATITUDE IS A SUPER POWER
246. I LOVE MYSELF ❤️
245. YOURE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS ☁️
244. SWITCH IT UP
243. COME. BACK WITH YOUR SHIELD OR ON YOUR SHIELD 🛡
Share this with a friend who needs to hear this
241. DONT TAKE YOUR HEALTH FOR GRANTED
In this episode River talks about, when we don't take our health serious, we are taking it for granted.