By AAIBD Podcasts
Some podcasts about AI projects, overview of AI books, try discuss the situation about AI in Algeria and how can we develop it and more...
All of this in English and Arabic languages.
AI PodcastJan 09, 2021
Episode #2: AI & Robotics
Today we're joined by Dr. El houssein chouaib Harik, Postdoctoral Research at Norwegian Institute of Bioeconomy Research (NIBIO). He's specialized in mobile robots navigation, Human Machine Interfaces, embedded systems, and heterogeneous multi-robot cooperation. Dr. El houssein is currently working on the development of new robotic approaches for precision agriculture.
- Dr. El houssein joined us to talk about:
- What's a Robot? and the three laws of Robotics;
- What's AI?
- The difference between Ai & Robotics;
- Types of Robots;
- His Projects like: Object Transportation using multi-robots, Warehouse Inventory and SolarFarm;
- World wide projects like : Boston Dynamics robots ( Atlas, Spot-mini and Handle robots) and Farming revolution projects on agriculture;
- lastly, advice for young research people and what really research means.
- This was a very fun conversation, and we encourage you all to listen it
Episode #1: Let's talk about AI
Today we're joined by Dr. Riyadh BAGHDADI, Postdoctoral researcher at MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA). Dr.Riyadh is working in the intersection between compilers and AI.
He's joined us to talk about:
- His projects in Sorbonne University (Paris 6, France) and MIT: Pencil, Halide and Tiramisu.
- MIT Students.
- AI in MIT, we explore some of the greatest AI projects in MIT like: Drones, Nightmare Machine, Regina Barzilay projects, Fadel Adib projects,...etc.
- His future projects.
- Ai in Algeria, what Algeria should do to develop Ai in our country.
- Advice for young people, key to success.
This was a very fun conversation, and we encourage you all to listen it
Episode #0: About AI Podcast
<li>The idea with<strong> AI Podcast</strong> is to hear from brilliant folks from Algeria and outside from the world of Artificial Intelligence, both research and applications. As much as possible. I try to get to know as much as I can about their work before hand. Why am I doing this? Because it’s a great way to learn from the most inspiring people in the field!</li>
<li><strong>AI Podcast</strong> is also to hear about Tech stories that happened to AI researchers and experts, talk also about AI books and discuss the situation about Artificial Intelligence in Algeria and how we can develop it.</li>
<li>And more...<br />
Thanks for listening!</li>