Clinical Practice Made Easy
By Alexandra Smiljanic
Topics to support your growth:
- Patient communication
- Building Connection
- Case Management Mastery
- Leadership Development
- Marketing and how to build a list
- Business Growth
- Membership Base Practice
- Customer Service Excellence
- And More
Clinical Practice Made EasyMar 04, 2021
Ep 21: The 5 Cs of Communication!
Whether you are looking after Patients, Business or Team you will learn:
- How to build trust and connection
- How to develop better judgement and reduce regret
- The outline for strong communication in all situations
Ep 20: Attention Management - Getting productive fast!
Do you manage your attention as well as your time? In this podcast we cover:
- The biggest challenges for growth.
- How you share your attention and how to focus on tasks that help you grow.
- How to create a solid path to results.
- Managing interruptions and working productively.
- Aimless vs Aimful working!
Ep 19: Getting the diagnosis wrong!
Ever got a diagnosis wrong? Here are the steps to support you and your patients:
- Addressing your fears
- How to feel okay when you find out the diagnosis is wrong
- How to support the patient and find an outcome that works for them
- Our 4 step plan to managing the process
Ep 18: Leading in the room: The fundamentals
In this session we share:
- What is leadership in the room (and what it's not)
- Our 4 step funnel for leading in the room
- How to manage problems, pain, difficult questions, challenges and customer service issues
- The common leadship mistakes we make
Ep 17: The 5 essential components for practice growth
This one is for the Business owners! Whether you are a start up, growing practice, scaling or an established practice, in the podcast Alex shares:
- The 5 essential areas for practice growth
- Phases of practice growth and what to focus on at each level
- The key steps for increased wealth, choice, freedom and realisation of your vision
Ep 16: Membership based practice - What is it and what are the advantages?
Ep 15: Thinking patterns and catastrophising language
Support yourself, your team and your patients by learning:
- 4 common thinking patterns and how they influence behaviour and decision making
- What catastrophising language is and how to identify it
- How to break the pattern of catastrophising language
- How to minimise problems and find easy solutions
Ep 14: How to encourage patients to stay the course?
Understand the 6 main strategies that encourage patients to continue with care. Find out how to:
- Develop the foundations needed for commitment to the plan
- Build trust and create a mindset open to lasting change
- Demonstrate results and benefits from care
- Make the process easy and enjoyable so coming for care is something they look forward to
Ep 13: Are you a bulldozer? Do you have a blind spot?
As we develop in practice we become more certain, but what happens when we become so certain that we do not accept new information? We bulldoze!
- Understand what bulldozing is
- Learn the signs of bulldozing and how this space disempowers us
- Hear the 4 strategies to move out of the bulldozer space and into better patient, team and personal connections
Ep 12: Mastering High Energy All Week
Ever get the Monday Blues and need an energy kick start?
- 5 strategies to set you up for a super productive week
- Planning tools to avoid overwhelm
- State changers to raise your energy
- Being clear about the 1 key goal for the week so you stay on track
Ep 11: Keeping on track when times are tough
Our 6 step action guide to staying positive, in control and ahead during difficult times:
- Leadership and decision making - adapting to change
- Marketing - Focusing on growth vs decline
- Patient Communication - what to do for patients pausing care
- Business - Budgeting and investing
- Practitioner support - Staying focused, centred and mindful
- Support for those who need it.
Ep 10: 14 Reasons why patients don't respond to care?
14 reasons why patients don't respond to care:
- The unexpected reasons patients don't respond quickly
- Why it is not always about diagnosis and the techniques we use
- How language and communication play a big role in outcomes
- The actions we can take to improve results
Ep 9: Recommending Care Part 1 - What to Base it on!
Part 1: The basics
- What is recommending?
- Why is this such a hot topic in our professions?
- What to base it on and what not to.
- Superman pants and Ethical Egos.
- Showing up, Expectation Setting, and what to do when you don't get it right!
Ep 8: Common Results Session 'Mistakes' and how to overcome them!
- What is the difference between minimising and reassuring?
- The most common mistake made when planning a results session.
- How minimising creates inaction or a feeling 'we don't get it'.
- Fillers and the impact on understanding.
- How you can reassure your patients and give them certainty!
Ep 7: Perfectionismitis - The when-then sabbotage of success and 6 steps to overcoming it
Are you suffering from perfectitis, perfectionitis or perfectionismitis?
- The impact of trying to being perfect on success
- How perfectionism begins for healthcare practitioners
- 6 steps to overcoming perfectionism!
Ep 6: Mastering Patient Connection
Mastering Patient Connection
- Understand the 3 hats we wear in practice
- Why patient connection is vital for practice success
- The 6 phases of patient connection and how to build it fast
- Key questions to ask to build connection
- Easy steps to implement in practice
Ep 5: Are you blocking your own success?
Are you blocking your own success?
- What is success?
- Why do we fear failure?
- What are the challenges with staying safe?
- How do we overcome the problems of 'just doing it'?
5 easy steps to getting out of our own way!
Ep 4: The 4 success behaviours we need to build trust and commitment in our patients
In this episode Alex shares the 4 success behaviours needed to build trust and commitment in our patients.
These behaviours create a strong foundation and safe space for our patients to start the journey to improving their health WITH US. This approach can be used with your patients, team and even loved ones to build long lasting healthy relationships.
Ep 3: Foundations of Practice Success: Decision Making
Ever had a problem making a decision? In this episode we look at:
- Why people don't like making decisions
- How successful people make decisions
- 4 tools for decision making in practice
- How to make decision making easier for your patients
Ep 2: Foundations of Practice Success: 'States' 6 steps to creating the perfect mindset for success
Understand what our state is, how it is created and why is it vital to practice success? In this episode Alex gives you 6 steps to creating a peak state of focus, presence and service to enhance the wellbeing of your patients and team. A key foundation to creating a successful practice.
Ep 1: Foundations of Practice Success: Belief Systems
Understanding your belief system and what drives you to be the best you can be!!!