The SunroomDec 03, 2022
Boundaries, Balance, Battlestar Galactica with Krista Corbello
We’re back for episode two with speaker, activist, and artist (and my dear friend) Krista Corbello to chat about balance and boundaries! Krista serves as a university, young adult, and music minister and is the co-founder of Friendship Explored, a resource for developing lost-lasting and well-rooted friendships.
- How employees can advocate for themselves and their boundaries
- Being a leader and culture-setter where you are
- How managers, supervisors can best support their employees
- Michael Scott and the importance of failing for your subordinates
- How Krista finds balance in her life
- How Friendship Explored came to be
- Advice for those struggling with friendships
- I’ll Be There (But I’ll Be Wearing Sweatpants)
Where to find Krista
Where to find Friendship Explored
Great Expectations with Kristen Picard
Welcome to episode one of The Sunroom. I'm so glad you're here.
Today, I'm joined my cousin Kristen to discuss all things new and changes and expectations.
Find the show on Instagram at @TheSunroomPod.