Front Runner Podcast
By Anuj Raman
Front Runner PodcastOct 18, 2022
Startup Hiring & Team Building Secrets with Ajith Nayar
Get an insight into thought-processes of founders, business leaders & professionals that are setting standards for the competition and leading their industry from the front.
Harshal Katre on Why Discovering Your True Passion Will Make You Unstoppable (& How To Find It)
Harshal Katre is the founder and director of ProfitBooks.net, India's #1 Accounting Software to date.
In his interview with Anuj Raman, Harshal shares:
- How he found his true passion which also became his business opportunity
- How you can find what your true passion is (spoiler: you may not like the answer)
- Why business success is entirely dependent on the person running the show and nothing else
- Why talking to customers directly is your ultimate competitive edge in business
- Why passion + perseverance is the key to success in literally anything
- and much more....
Want to manage your business finances without any prior accounting knowledge?
Visit - www.profitbooks.net
It's free forever and you can create unlimited invoices there.
Get in touch with Harshal:
Get in touch with Front Runner's Host Anuj Raman
Creating a Design Strategy That Transforms Your Business with Rosie Lo Grasso
In this episode I get to chat with Rosie Lo Grasso, Marketing Managar at ideapro.com.au
Rosie shares the following in the podcast:
- Some low cost, easy to implement marketing tactics for business owners who don't wish to invest in marketing right now.
- The kind of marketing should a business owner invest in when the sales pressure is off
- The positive impact of design & branding on a business
- How to think about a design strategy that transforms a business
- How design thinking can help businesses blossom
- Traditional media vs modern media as a tool for marketing (& which one works best for what type of business with an example)
- A few tips on finding inspiration and overcoming creative blocks
...and much more!
TUNE IN NOW!
How To Go From a Freelancer To A Graphic Design Agency Owner with Ben Brockbank
In this episode I sit down and have a chat with Ben Brockbank the founder of designhammock.agency
In this episode Ben shares the following:
- Ben's story and why he choose to get into graphic design
- Why, when and how you should transition from freelance to an agency
- How to find first clients as a beginner (and how he did it)
- How to win clients and charge higher prices by becoming a specialist (not a generalist)
- How to write your LinkedIn profile and position yourself as an expert in your field.
- Ben's thoughts on Hourly vs Project Based Pricing Model
- Advice he would give to a driven entrepreneur who is just starting out their as a freelancer specially in the graphic design industry
How To Close High Ticket Sales Without Even Talking About Your Product or Service | Balvinder Singh
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- Why you should focus on the customer goals more than yourself or your product or service
- The exact mindset of someone who closes $2500-$10,000 worth of deals.
- How to handle the objection of "I need to think about it"
- Why people tell you "they need to talk to their partner or spouse"
- Your primary focus when you go to a sales call or meeting
- How to get rid of limiting beliefs as a salesperson
- Why closing someone for your product or services is a noble thing to do!
- One actionable advice for a sales person that could improve closing rate immediately
and much more... TUNE IN NOW!
Generating B2B Leads on LinkedIn Using The 4C Lead Generation Formula | Anuj Raman
Welcome to the first episode of FrontLiners Podcast!
Decided to go solo for this first one and share something that I am deeply passionate about and have been successfully doing for the past 1 n a half year - LinkedIn Lead Generation!
0:00 - Introduction
0:40 - My background
1:15 - The first C explained
2:32 - The second C explained
3:50 - The third C explained
5:26 - The last C explained
6:08 - Bonus Tip
FrontLiners podcast is an interview series hosted by Anuj Raman.
The podcast features remarkable entrepreneurs who share real actionable advice, strategies & lessons that they've learned & honed by operating their own business from the front lines everyday!