Café Con Leadership
By Sandra Noemi Torres
What is the change you wish to see in this world? What does it mean to lead in our lives by leading ourselves and leaving a legacy?
We will interview thought leaders and fascinating people! Come be inspired and most of all motivated to take action in and on your life. Join us, Follow us, and Message us to collaborate. @CafeConLeadership
Café Con LeadershipSep 03, 2020
034. Being Revolutionary Starts Here with Sandra Noemi
In this solo rant and raw episode I talk about the start to being revolutionary.
Taking Inventory of people in your life and understanding who is there for you.
Have a clear message or vision you wish to see.
Being brave and sharing that vision.
Let me know your thoughts by sending me a DM @cafeconleadership
033. Matt Gil on Grief, Secrets in Our Closets and Finding a Place To Heal with Sandra Noemi
What a powerful episode about being raw, real and learning to be ourselves. You will hear Matt Gil share on Grief, Sharing Who We Are, Secrets in Our Closets and Finding a Place To Heal.
This episode is powerfully satisfying for the soul.
032. Episode Mashups & Some of Our Favorite Highlights
Highlights and Mashups & Some of Our Favorite thoughts from our guests on Cafe Con Leadership.
Register for Being Revolutionary Latinas in Leadership Summit at
031. Being On The Front Lines of Change with Denise Collazo
What does it take to create change ? Is the change you wish to see aligned with your purpose?
In order to create change, you will have to be willing to face criticism from others and self judgement from yourself. Having an intentional mindset is critical. Check out this fun episode with Denise Collazo Author and change maker.
030. What is Your Legacy with Luisa Mendoza
What is Your Legacy and how will you be remembered? This was such a fun and entertaining episode with Luisa Mendoza with GTSE, Global Tourism Sports and Entertainment.
029. Trauma & Loss and the Death of my Mother
028. Self Leadership with Rocio Perez & Sandra Noemi Torres
Building out a meaningful life. What is Self leadership? And how we can learn to better manage ourselves so that we can better manage the world around us and our Businesses.
In this episode with Rocio Perez of Inventiva Consulting and The Mindshift Game we talk about what it takes.
027. Jairo Borja Hispanic Leadership & Pro Wrestling
027 Jairo Borja Hispanic Leadership & Pro Wrestling
026. Mental Health Within Latino Community
Mental Health Within Latino Community, an episode with Karla Rodriquez, NLP Coach Millennial
025. Café Con Leadership - 3 Types of Leadership
Café Con Leadership - 3 Types of Leadership with Sandra Noemi Torres
024. Ilhiana Rojas and Becoming a Better Leader
Limiting beliefs, mindset and imposter syndrome... Becoming a better leader.
023. Alexandria Ayala - Latinas Wanting To Run For Office
023 Alexandria Ayala - Latinas Wanting To Run For Office
Palm Beach County
022. The Real OG Oscar Garcia on Life, Perspective and Mindset for 2021
022 The Real OG Oscar Garcia on Life, Perspective and Mindset for 2021
021. Gabriela Chavez-Lopez on Latina Leadership & Activism
020. Antonio Tijerino on Hispanic Heritage and Leading Through Service
020 Antonio Tijerino on Hispanic Heritage and Leading Through Service
019. Senator Annette Taddeo Talking Small Business Ownership and Being A Latina Politician
Senator Annette Taddeo Talking Small Business Ownership and Being A Latina Politician
When she decided to run for office.
Latinas In Politics
Being a Small Business Owner and a politician.
018. Carlos Medina on Leadership, Inclusion & What's Next
Carlos Medina from the State Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey talks about Leadership, Inclusion, the Pandemic and What's Next
017. Claudia Romo Edelman of We Are All Human talks about Why Are We Powerful Yet Think So Small.
Claudia Romo Edelman, We Are All Human and Hispanic Start talks about Why Are We Powerful Yet Think So Small.
In this Episode of Cafe Con Leadership, Sandra Noemi Torres speaks to Claudia Romo Edelman about her work and the power that lies within underserved communities. Latinos represent 1/3 of our population and by 2050 1 in every 4 people you meet will be Latino. Speaking just one language in America will become outdated. Latinos contribute impact-fully to the US economy. We are the job makers, we are the givers, we are the contributors and yet we are not represented in the positions of power and our needs are being sidelined.
016. Emmy Winning Gaby Natale on Becoming a Pioneer - From Journalist to Daytime Emmy Winner & Entrepreneur.
Gaby Natale Becoming a Pioneer - From Journalist to Daytime Emmy Winner & Entrepreneur.
015. From The Barrio To The Top with Frank Carbajal
014. John Moreno-Escobar Leadership, Education & a Path To Change
In this episode John Moreno-Escobar talks Leadership, our Education system & a Path To Change.
013. Latinas, Leadership & Politics with Karen Velez Esq.
Latinas, Leadership & Politics with Karen Velez Esq.
New Café Con Leadership
012. What to Do About and With Your Competition
What to Do About and With Your Competition.
011. Latinidad & The Hispanic Experience with Denise Soler Cox
Talking Latinidad with Denise Soler Cox, Co-Director, Co-Creator of Project Eñye
010. What Are Personal Brand Identifiers?
What Are Personal Brand Identifiers?
In this episode I talk about Personal Brand Identifiers and committing to them.
Find those who YOU resonate with by creating content.
Connect & collaborate with others who are already reaching your audience.
009. How You Can Expect To Win with Zig Ziglar
008. How To Take Action Now & Stop Procrastinating
007. SheCaucus & Professor Dr. Melissa Beralt Talks Latinx Community
SheCaucus & Professor Dr. Melissa Beralt Talks Latinx Community and education.
006. The Goop Board - What Is A Goop and Why Is It So Powerful? - Part of Vision Board Series
The Goop Board - What Is A Goop and Why Is It So Powerful? - This is also Part 3 of the 3 Types of Vision Boards' Series
I have learned many versions of this. And this method is powerful. Learning how to create a system for ourselves that supports ourselves and catches us when we may feel like giving up or when something throws us off.
This is a great tool and I'm hoping you enjoy it
To download a copy of the Goop Board Worksheet, you can access here Goop Board Worksheet
005. Women Empowerment, Business Tips and CoWorking Spaces - Sandra & Michelle Y Talbert Talk
Women Empowerment, Business Tips and CoWorking Spaces - Sandra & Michelle Y Talbert Talk.
Come learn more about Michelle Y Talbert of Her Power Space in Broward County, Florida
004. Vision Boards Defined - Visualization with Sandra Noemi Torres
Vision Boards Defined - Visualization with Sandra Noemi Torres
003. The Crap Board & Releasing Your Limiting Beliefs
The Crap Board & Releasing Your Baggage is powerful for entrepreneurs and professionals. Learn what you need to do and how to do it in this episode.
Learn how to let go of your limiting beliefs, self doubt and baggage so you can create a powerful vision board.
002. Ilhiana Rojas of BeLive Coaching and our Human Transformation
In this show we are learning from Ilhiana Rojas of BeLive Coaching. Come listen with us as she shares her story and her nuggets of wisdom.
001. Latin 2 Latin & Arminda Figueroa on Her Journey and Business Entrepreneurship
Latin 2 Latin & Arminda Figueroa on Growing up Latina and Business Entrepreneurship