By Corinne Tobias
On pioneering cannabis, we're making a monthly meeting with leaders in cannabis health, science and business so you can get up to speed on the emerging discoveries and innovation that could change your life or the way you approach the plant.
Pioneering Cannabis combines inspirational and transformational stories, some ground breaking science, many bad jokes and a lot of revolutionary ideas.
Subscribe now and don't miss an episode!
Pioneering CannabisFeb 14, 2020
Elevating Your Sex Life with Cannabis featuring Ashley Manta (a.k.a. Cannasexual)
In this week's very NSFW podcast about cannabis and sex, I sit down with Cannabis and Sex Coach Ashley Manta (a.k.a. Cannasexual) and we talk about a lot, like:
- How to use cannabis to increase sexual pleasure and decrease pain
- How cannabis suppositories can make cervical orgasms possible
- How to use weed lube and what it’s actually doing to your anatomy
- What kind of person you have to be to become a successful cannabis coach
- What would happen if you dunked a penis into weed lube for 20 minutes (weird to write, but it totally came up)
- Steps to using cannabis to open back up after sexual trauma
- Whether or not cannabis is good for preventing and decreasing the duration of herpes outbreaks
If you’re a person who has sex (either with yourself and/or with someone else) and you want to make it better, this podcast is for you.
Listen to it. Rate it. Share it. Love it.
You can learn more about Ashley's work and join her for her awesomeness here:
Sex and Cannabis Professional Alliance project: www.sexandcannabis.com
Women's pleasure and pussy confidence (Bodysex) retreat 2/22-2/23 Long Beach, CA. http://www.ashleymanta.com/bodysex
Sex and Cannabis workshop at Down the Rabbit Hole event on 2/29 https://www.eventhi.io/event/cannabis-and-sex-elevated-intimacy-3243
Womxn who Wonder retreat 3/7 Malibu https://www.eventbrite.com/e/womxn-who-wonder-tickets-89710304937
New podcast, Elevated Intimacy. Listen on Spotify, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Apple Podcast, and Google Play. www.elevatedintimacypodcast.com
Online Dirty Talk course coming soon, get your free 9 page PDF Quick Start Guide at: www.lovedirtytalk.com
Mythbusting with Max Montrose
Max Montrose is one of the most interesting and intelligent voices in the cannabis education world and today, we're busing some of the common myths. I asked Max about:
- The truth about vape cartridges (and what really happened during Vapegate 2019)
- The dangers of dirty dabbing
- Why "marijuana" is no longer a dirty word
- Why he hates it when people say "cannabis is great for PTSD."
We also talk a bit about internet trolls and how we'll be talking about cannabis 10 years from now. I'm truly honored that my first guest was one of my personal cannabis heroes and even though it's our first episode, I'd considered it a must listen.
THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY WAKE + BAKE AND THE 30 DAY HEALTHY CANNABIS MAKEOVER