Skip to main content
Spotify for Podcasters
DigitalDuo Vibha Rupesh

DigitalDuo Vibha Rupesh

By DigitalDuo Vibha Rupesh

We have created this podcast to support listeners to educate themselves on various topics of Digital Marketing. DigitalDuo's mission is to empower 100,000 Business Owners to grow their Businesses Digitally & Globally using Visual Video Intelligence.
Available on
Google Podcasts Logo
Pocket Casts Logo
RadioPublic Logo
Spotify Logo
Currently playing episode

9 Secrets will make You A Creative Content Writer

DigitalDuo Vibha RupeshJul 06, 2021

00:00
07:11
The Untold Magic of Visual Communication on Human Being

The Untold Magic of Visual Communication on Human Being

Visual communication is conventionally the utilization and use of available visual components to share thoughts, ideas, feelings, emotions, and information with the help of symbols, signs, images, drawing, graphic, design, typography, illustration, animation, and other visual resources.
Nov 19, 202113:44
Boost Your Business Visually with Must Know Hidden Secrets

Boost Your Business Visually with Must Know Hidden Secrets

All you know that communication is the key to a better connection. In any business domain, visual communication is the pillar of success by strengthening marketing and advertising. It has the power to express the success story of any business.
Sep 05, 202112:51
The power of Visual Story Telling

The power of Visual Story Telling

Visualization is the most powerful tool to teach anyone, if used systematically and in front of the right audience. Visual persons are more attentive. It is the new currency and commodity. You will be amazed to know that a human mind can visualize 60,000 times faster than written text. Verbal and Non-verbal both have their unique impacts on the reader’s brain. A study says Verbal communication has only 33% power whereas the rest 67% is Non-Verbal gestures.
Jul 18, 202110:24
Power of Creative Content

Power of Creative Content

Do you wish to know the Power of Creative Content? All you agree with me with the fact “Consumer is the King and Content is the Crown”. If you wish the King (ie. the Customer) to follow you, be ready with the beautiful Crown (ie. the Content). Once you put this Crown on the head, the King will never let you go. Listen to know more.......
Jul 07, 202110:08
9 Secrets will make You A Creative Content Writer

9 Secrets will make You A Creative Content Writer

Creative Content writing is a writing style that has a wider scope and focuses on your creativity, imagination, innovation, and originality. There are verities of writing styles that are used in Creative Content writing. Listen to know more.....
Jul 06, 202107:11