Dr. D on ADHD
By NorCal ADHD
Dr. D on ADHDJul 24, 2020
Sentinel Phenotypes & ADHD
The Mechanics Of Our Practice & Age Limits
In today’s episode, we discuss what is happening behind the scenes of NorCal ADHD. Are you ever too old or too young for ADHD stimulant treatment?
Today, Dr. D talks about the hoops when dispensing medication. What is CURES and scheduled medication? Is there a right age for treatment? Introduction of Dr. Dismond’s team and their roles to his practice.
- See our full show notes for episode 4 here.
- Email email@example.com for suggestions and feedback.
Common ADHD Traps
Today we highlight a few common ADHD traps. Learn more about phenotypes. Learn about depression and anxiety comorbidities. How do stimulants, meditation, and CBT effects this phenotype?Timecode Notes
- (00:40) First big common trap and how it affects people on the spectrum
- (16:50) The second trap and its affect
- (28:39) How Dr. D works with his patients
- (33:48) To learn more about this podcast, please go to our website at norcaladhd.com/podcast and shoot us a comment on the episode page.
You can also reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's The Cure For ADHD?
Who is Dr. Dismond? What is ADHD?
In the inaugural episode of Dr. D on ADHD, we find out Dr. D's philosophies on ADHD (Adult Attention Deficit Disorder) and how those struggling with ADHD can live in our modern world.
In this episode, we cover -
- What is Dr. Dismond's background?
- What are his philosophies on ADHD & ADS
- What do you do if you think you have ADHD?
- What is the cause of ADHD?
- How do people with big ideas & ADHD get anything done?
More information on ADHD and Dr. Samuel Dismond III, MD are available at norcaladhd.com.