Edgars Kalans ShowJan 05, 2021
Online Marketing Mistakes You Need to Stop Making
Host: Edgars Kalans
Co-Host: Tomasz Tchorzewski
Subject: Online Marketing Mistakes You Need to Stop Making
Aim: To talk about online marketing and things that are not always obvious, as well as to provide top suggestions and next steps.
- What are the most common mistakes you can see small business owners do when dealing with online marketing?
- What are the main reasons why small business owners do not spend enough time and effort in online marketing?
- How to assess/evaluate your current online marketing level?
- What is the cost of not using online marketing to its full potential?
- What are the most commonly used KPI’s in online marketing?
- When online marketing is done right, how long does it take to start seeing results?
- If you don’t see results, how can you know that you do it right and it is only a matter of time before you start seeing results?
Power of Creativity
Podcast Title: “Can & How” Creativity can Save Your Business?
Aim: To inspire business owners to be more creative as well as to show how creativity can be used and how creativity can change the business.
Host: Edgars Kalans (www.kalans.eu)
Guest: Ade Fleet - Creativity Expert and Founder of SalesAde (www.salesade.co.uk)
- Creativity, well-known subject but not so common topic to be discussed especially in combination with business why is that?
- How creativity can be used in business?
- Creativity is this something that is given or this is something that can be learned?
- What is the most common misconception around creativity?
- Do you believe that there are absolutely not creative people?
- How can we practice creativity?
- Tricky question: Where do we need creativity more, in Marketing or in Sales?
Marketing and Advertising for Beginners
In this episode:
Difference between Marketing and Advertising, and why business owners are getting it wrong?
Guest: Ben Timberley, founder of BlackBook Consulting
To explain to SBO’s the difference between Marketing and Advertising as well as to suggest the next steps.
Guest and Co-Host:
founder of BlackBook Consulting
+44 (0)748 287 8578
www.blackbookconsulting.co.uk, the new Content Hothouse launched in December 2020 and is taking subscriptions NOW!
Online Networking for Beginners
In this episode of Top Tips 4&By Small Business Owners we are talking about: Top Tips of Successful Online Networking
▬ Contents ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
0:00:00 - Intro
0:02:10 - How many networking events do you attend weekly?
0:02:55 - What was the top record for the number of Networking events that you attended within one week?
0:04:10 - What is the maximum number of event that beginner can attend without compromising the quality?
0:06:45 - How long have you been networking (online)?
0:07:10 - Do you prefer online Networking or Face-to-Face?
0:10:30 - Have you networked abroad?
0:12:25 - Does online networking work?
0:13:15 - Who does networking works best for? And who networking does not work at all?
0:15:40 - How long does it take to start seeing the results? And what kind of results could you expect?
0:22:40 - How to do introductions professionally?
0:24:00 - What benefits you are getting from referrals?
0:30:10 - What about digital backgrounds?
0:32:40 - Do you need to prepare for Networking events? And How to prepare for networking?
0:35:15 - 45 and 60 seconds pitch (Elevator Pitch). Do you need to have one?
0:37:27 - Preparation for the pitch. And the importance to be within 60 seconds.
0:40:10 - Any reasons to talk longer than 60 seconds?
0:41:35 - Your 60 seconds mainly not about selling but all about you and how you helped others.
0:44:50 - Best example of the elevator pitch. Why it is important to talk about only one aspect of what you do (for multi-service businesses).
0:48:35 - Should you be "laser-focused" in your pitch? And what is your "sweet" spot?
0:51:00 - How to choose 1st Networking group?
0:52:55 - Should you choose free or paid networking events?
0:57:35 - What should you do during the networking event? And What should you do after the event?
1:01:25 - Can you give examples of how NOT to do networking?
1:04:35 - Can you give an example of a successful networking connection and long-lasting relations?
1:06:10 - TOP TIPS on what to DO. 1:07:35 - TOP TIPS on what to NOT to do.
1:11:00 - Next steps and Immediate Actions.
1:12:00 - Outro
Sales Consultant and Professional Networker
#networking #onlinenetworking #onlinenetworkingtips #tips #businessdevelopment #business #motivation #toptips #sucess
Mel Robbins and 5 Second Rule
New Episode by Darci and Edgars.
Today we are talking about The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins.
Top Tips on how to use and how to benefit from it.
Arnold Schwarzenegger and 7 Tips for Success
Arnold Schwarzenegger Top Tips for Success
Dárcio Miguel Pereira Graca and Edgars Kalans talking about Top Tips of Sucess for Entrepreneurs (October 2020)