EXOPOLITICS TODAY with Dr. Michael Salla
By Dr. Michael Salla
Stay informed. Visit us at Exopolitics.org and Subscribe.
EXOPOLITICS TODAY with Dr. Michael SallaAug 01, 2022
Exopolitics Today Week in Review with Dr Michael Salla – Sept 30, 2023
- Theories on Faster than Light space travel,
- Jack Sarfatti on reverse engineering efforts space time technologies,
- Congressional opposition to the UAP Disclosure Act for 2023,
- JP Update on returning activation jewel to Atlantic space ark,
- Are whistleblowers only revealing unsuccessful reverse engineering programs of UFO technologies,
- Michael Schellenberger has spoken to more whistleblowers about classified programs,
- Rendlesham Forest UFO witness claims the vehicle came from the future,
- Vol 2 of US Army Insiders released on Monday Oct 2,
- Webinar on UFO Crash Retrievals held today,
- Identifying prominent officials opposing the UAP Disclosure Act,
- Excellent primer on how UAP Disclosure Act would be implemented once passed into law,
- Some UFO researchers are talking about extraterrestrials living among us,
- Dr. Anton Anfalov reveals more on Russia UFO crashes and reverse engineering programs,
- Elena Danaan reflects on similarities between Jerry Wills and another Tau Cetian, Val Nek,
- Dept of Energy puts up its own UFO documents website.
Russia studies crashed UFOs at Taganay Park Ural Mountains & near Baikonur Cosmodrome
Russia has retrieved dozens of alien spacecraft during the Soviet and post-Soviet eras and taken recovered technologies to select aerospace facilities for research and development. In his third Exopolitics Today interview, Dr. Anton Anfalov discusses several additional cases of Soviet UFO crash retrieval operations and two of the top secret facilities to which they are taken. The first facility is under the Tyuratam missile test range, which is adjacent to the famed Baikonur Cosmodrome that was constructed in 1955. He claims that Baikonur was a diversion from the more important underground facility at Tyuratam.
The second facility is under the Taganay National Park, which is located in the Ural Mountains. The Taganay facility was completed in 1991, which coincided with the dissolution of the Soviet Union. The Taganay Urals base is today Russia’s premier facility for studying retrieved alien spacecraft and for constructing reverse-engineered vehicles. The Taganay Urals facility uses an abandoned underground tunnel system built by an ancient civilization or extraterrestrial visitors.
Dr Anfalov discusses some of the meetings held between Soviet/Russian leaders with different groups of extraterrestrial visitors, and US and Soviet space cooperation that began during the Nixon administration. He also talked about what may be a buried oval shaped space ark buried in Siberia and other possible arks in the Kherson/Crimea regions.
JP Update – Returning the Activation Jewel to the Atlantic Space Ark
In mid-September 2023, JP was part of a joint mission to return an activation jewel taken from the Atlantic Space Ark earlier in July 2023. He described how five Nordic extraterrestrials handed off the jewel to JP’s team of four special operators after it had been returned by them. Four of the Nordics joined JP’s team as they descended into the space ark from a donut-shaped naval surface ship.
After it had been taken from the space ark, the jewel had been used to activate ancient technologies around the world. Once again, JP described the deep emotions of sadness and happiness created by the jewel, which affected all members of the joint team including the four Nordics. After completing the mission, JP said the ark had begun moving and would soon detach itself from the elevator shaft connecting it to the naval surface ship. JP was told the space ark was now on the move and was expected to rise into space with the approach of a new Atlantic hurricane.
For more interviews, articles, photos & videos involving JP, visit: https://exopolitics.org/jp-articles-photos-videos/
For Volume 1 of US Army Insider Missions, which features JP’s missions, visit: https://exopolitics.org/us-army-insider-missions/
Exopolitics Today Week in Review with Dr Michael Salla – Sept 23, 2023
- Germany signs Artemis Accords,
- Jerry Wills and ET Baby drop offs to be discussed at the Galactic Spiritual Informers Connection,
- More on Russia’s UFO crash retrievals and reverse engineering projects,
- Biosignature found on exoplanet but NASA declares it will take a year to confirm,
- US Presidents and UFOs presentation from 2021,
- John Greenewald taking an unbalanced approach to David Grusch FOIA info,
- Sept 30 Webinar Trailer,
- Scientific American sets out to become a new UFO gatekeeper,
- orb UFO causes USAF jet to malfunction,
- laser weapons deployed by conventional military services,
- US Customs and Border Patrol’s data dump of UFO document and videos.
For Dr. Michael Salla's Twitter Feed with links to all stories, visit: https://twitter.com/michaelsalla
The Hidden History of UFO Crash Retrievals & Secret Space Programs
This is the trailer to the Sept 30 webinar: "From UFO Crash Retrievals to Present Day Secret Space Programs." To register & more info visit: https://www.crowdcast.io/c/ufocrashretrievalstossps
Many thanks to Jas Marlin for creating this inspiring video, and to Angelika Whitecliff for assisting in the narration.
Michael Salla, Ph.D.