Through The Forest Counseling Podcast
By Felicha Laforest
Through The Forest Counseling PodcastMay 16, 2022
Ep.2 DBT, EMDR, Therapist Specialty Training, Spoken Languages
Felicha Laforest speaks about the languages her clinicians speak and specialty skills they have trained in, and DBT and EMDR therapy types.
Podcast episode page: https://forestcounseling.net/ep2-dbt-emdr-specialty-training-spoken-languages/
Through The Forest Counseling of Boston
100 Cambridge St, Boston, MA 02114
1 (857) 299-1123
Through The Forest Counseling of Quincy
859 Willard St Ste 400b, Quincy, MA 02169
1 (617) 845-0990
Felicha Laforest answers six questions:
- 00:13 What are the languages spoken and the cultures represented amongst your clinicians?
- 01:19 What are the specialties and the training that your clinicians have?
- 02:43 What is Dialectical Behavior Therapy and how does it help?
- 03:07 Why is there a demand for DBT?
- 05:12 Can you share more about EMDR?
- 06:13 Are there any clinicians that currently practice EMDR in the clinics?
- 06:38 What is a popular question that your clients seem to be asking these days?
#bostontherapist #quincytherapist #newhaventherapist