asKaren ~ Transformative Conversations, Solutions, Secrets, and Insights.
By Karen E. Peyton
asKaren ~ Transformative Conversations, Solutions, Secrets, and Insights. Apr 08, 2021
November 20, 2023
Using Infinite Banking For Real Estate
Taking a loan from a third-party lender or a hard money lender and using the cash value of your life insurance policy to fund an investment property have distinct differences in terms of process, costs, and implications.
This is a discussion about the pros and cons of infinite banking when buying or selling real estate.
Remember that while there are numerous benefits to capitalizing on your cash value life insurance, it's essential to consider the terms of borrowing against the policy, potential impacts on the policy's performance, and your overall financial strategy. Consulting with a financial advisor who has a comprehensive understanding of your financial situation can help you make informed decisions tailored to your specific needs and goals. In essence, infinite banking transforms the interest dynamic from an expense to an asset, allowing you to harness the power of compound growth and take charge of your financial destiny."
If you have questions of either myself, Karen Peyton or Stephen Olson please reach out:
Infinite Banking Why, When and Who
When should Infinite Banking be included in a healthy financial portfolio? The following individuals will benefit from forced savings:
1. A forced savings plan can help young adults establish good financial habits from the beginning.
2. People with steady incomes but poor savings habits: These individuals have the means to save, but they need a structure to assist them.
3. People saving for large expenses in the future, such as a home, wedding or education fund.
4. Forced savings may benefit retirees who still have income.
5. It is important for entrepreneurs and small business owners to save regularly so that they will have a financial buffer in case of business downturns or investment opportunities.
6. Forced savings could help parents prepare for future expenses, such as education and housing.
7. Building an emergency fund: This will serve as a safety net in case of unexpected expenses or income loss.
8. Forced savings can be beneficial for self-employed individuals with fluctuating incomes.
9. A disciplined savings approach can help professionals achieve their financial goals faster.
10. Building savings can be part of a broader strategy for managing and ultimately eliminating debt for individuals with high debt levels.
11. During the transition period between careers or a sabbatical, individuals will need to have an emergency fund.
Individuals who may not be ready for forced savings techniques:
1. The people who live paycheck to paycheck may find it difficult to save money, as they need every dollar for necessities.
2. In the case of people with high levels of unstable debt, forced savings may not be appropriate until their debt can be reduced and repayments can be managed.
3. Those facing immediate expenses may need to prioritize addressing these issues over saving.
4. Students with little or no income should focus on education costs before saving habits.
5. People in financial crisis: Navigating the crisis and stabilizing their finances are the highest priorities in these situations.
6. Those without a reliable income or with unstable employment: Forced savings can be hard to maintain without a reliable income.
7. In cases where medical costs are high, ongoing or large expenses may take precedence over forced savings.
8. People who undergo major life changes: This could include divorce, loss of a loved one, or other personal upheavals that affect their finances.
9. People without financial literacy might need to learn basic financial concepts before saving money.
10. People living solely off their pensions or retirement funds may not be able to save if there is no additional income.
11. Young adults who still depend on their parents for financial support: They may not yet have the financial independence needed to commit to forced savings.
As a result, Infinite Banking can be an important part of a healthy financial portfolio, but it may not be suitable for everyone. Through Infinite Banking, forced savings can encourage good financial habits, provide structure for saving, create financial buffers for emergencies, and accelerate financial progress.
Forced savings techniques may not be suitable for everyone. Assessing one's financial situation, priorities, and goals is crucial before deciding whether to use Infinite Banking or forced savings. Ultimately, incorporating Infinite Banking into a financial portfolio should depend on an individual's circumstances, financial goals, and ability to effectively save and manage funds. Wealthy Answers: https://wealthyanswers.com/
Reliable VA Services: https://reliablevaservices.com/
Join The Virtual Connectors Community: https://www.virtualconnectors.org/share/lCs28vW-DbHJAOdu?utm_source=manual
Podcast #2 ~ 501(C)8s ~ What Are They... And Why They Can Make A Difference
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you genuinely desired to help someone, but circumstances prevented you from doing so?
Perhaps it was someone in your community, a person you regularly pass by on your way to school or work, or even a member of your own family.
Did you know that there exists a means to provide financial assistance without burdening your own resources?
We are going to dive in and explain the benefits of these tax-exempt programs and share how they can make a difference in everyone's community.
While 501(C)8s may not be the perfect fit for everyone, the knowledge surrounding them holds immense value. You can share this information with others who are seeking ways to make a positive impact. Sometimes, even if we cannot personally utilize the information we receive, we can pass it along to those who can.
Thank you to Stephen Olson from Reliable VA Services for his help in getting the word out.
To learn more about the opportunity to get paid part-time to help get the word out, we’ve made it easy to learn more. There are 3 calls every day. ( 12 pm, 5 pm, and 9 pm Eastern Standard Time) They are conference calls so you don’t have to be camera ready. Ust listen and decide if it’s for you. To get the call information please pick a time. Include your phone number, email address, and the state you live in: http://learnmore.communityfocused.org
Let's embark on this transformative journey together!
New Beginnings for the "asKaren Podcast". Unveiling Stephen Olson of Reliable VA Services, the new co-host.
New Beginnings for the "asKaren Podcast". Welcome to the unveiling of Stephen Olson of Reliable VA Services as Co-Host & His First Interview With Yours Truly! He will ask those questions that need to be answered so that we can clarify what we are all about.
What exactly is “Wealthy Answers” and what got you started? You've built a successful online community.
What do you guys do in that community and how do you help each other out?
What steps did it take to grow your online community and how long did it take?
About how much debt have your clients eliminated with your Wealthy Answers program?
We all hear wealthy people say, "Pay yourself first". What does that really mean? How can a person pay themselves first?
What are your favorite tools to help people with business and finances?
You made a statement a while back suggesting that people should not save their money in a 401k or personal savings account. Do you still feel that way in today's economy? Why or why not?
I've seen a roadmap you use to help people pay off debt faster than they would on their own which I found really insightful. Who is this program intended for?
For those who are listening, how can they contact you if they want to learn more?
This will be a weekly podcast where we bring you all kinds of Wealthy Answers to improve and enrich lives.
This segment is brought to you by "RELIABLE VA SERVICES" where their goal is: "helping our clients succeed."
And "Dubb.com", offers a suite of video creation, distribution, and tracking tools to engage your prospects and increase your revenue.
You can reach us at email@example.com
Or visit: https://WealthyAnswers.com
5 REASONS FOR BACKING UP YOUR MONEY
We all know that those who fail to plan, plan to fail. Yet so many of us (myself included) keep doing the same things over and over. And you know what they say about that habit.
We’re going to talk about just 5 risks you face when you don't set up a system to back up your money:
Plus, we will talk about how you can make sure it doesn’t happen to you.
In this episode we are going to talk about:
First, we will discuss 5 reasons you could lose all of your money.
Loss of income
Serious Health Issues
Then, we will discuss:
What Backing up your money means and how it benefits those that practice it.
The ways in which people find themselves in financial trouble.
Different examples of how we can stay out of financial trouble
Reasons we either don’t know of or don’t put into practice those solutions
To become your own host of your own community on Might Networks:
Become your own host: mightynetworks.virtualconnectors.org
To become a member of Virtual Connectors:
Become a member of VC: www.virtualconnectors.org/share/lCs28vW-DbHJAOdu?utm_source=manual
Authentication of Self
Do you know what that one thing would be to help you get UNSTUCK in life? Once you figure that out, there is nothing that can't be achieved.
The first step is knowing what it is. The second step is to plan how you will move forward and through the unknown to achieve your goals. And the third step is making it happen.
Virtual Connectors is uniting people who seek to discover the missing purpose in their life. Together, through shared experiences, we will figure this out and rise above the confusion. Nothing can stop you but you!!
How Did I Get Here? ~ Part #1
Question? Why do I prefer to teach Infinite Banking over traditional life insurance?
Something That Can Stand In Your Way To Success
What Are Money Wounds?
Answers to bad debt, lack of cash flow, bad credit and the freedom of choic. Wealthy Answers
Doing The Math To Accumulate Wealth
Social Security is Trending
More and More people are opting in to start receiving their Social Security Early.
As of 2020 35% of men and 40% of women are taking early benefits.
A choice made for many reasons. Let's Talk About it
Should I Pay Off My Mortgage Now?
Two Common Questions About Me and What We Do
The FDIC is a Safety Net, Fact or Fiction?
Who Owns The Money That You Earn, Deposite, and Save?
Commercial Banks, Why?🥴
Why Not You?
Stay Away From The IRS
A Few Questions Answered
ROBBERY EYES WIDEOPEN
Where Are the Peas
Robbery, Eyes WIDEOPEN
Learning The F's About Finance
IUL'S and VUL'S COULD BECOME A BAD DREAM
Down On His Knees
The Demon in the Mix, Interest
Starting Our Financial Coalition Book Club.
A little about the framework for this podcast.
Just reminding everyone about the housekeeping going on.
If they don't tell you, I will. asKaren
Updates that will explain the movement, focused branding going on.
FREE ONLINE COURSES with UDEMY
1.Java Programming: Complete Beginner to Advanced
2.Ultimate Guide for the Next Generation of Affiliates
3.Adobe After Effects CC: The Complete Motion Graphics Course
4.HTML For Complete Beginner
5.Complete Ethical Hacking Course: Zero to Hero
6.YouTube Marketing For Super Growth: Viralnomics 2020 And so many more...
Coronavirus Antidote, Update and follow up.
Did You Know? The true history of cornrows.