SynastryJul 27, 2023
The Paradox of Safety and Freedom in Relationships OR, Moon + Uranus Aspects in the Chart
This is the very special sibling episode of Synastry!
In this episode, Jen and her brother discuss:
- The concept of family ancestry in charts
- The Virgo + Pisces axis/balance
- Jupiter and Mercury aspects in the chart
- Moon and Chiron aspects in the chart
- Moon and Uranus aspects in the chart
- The deep conversation in this podcast is around safety (Moon) and freedom (Uranus) and how we work to have both of these needs met in partnership and the challenges we encounter in having both of these needs met.
You can also watch this episode on Jen's YouTube channel if you want to see the charts Jen and Logan reference and talk through.
To contact Jen, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her website here.
Jen's Instagram: @Jen_leigh_antill
Are We Compatible?
On this episode of Synastry, Jen explores the timeless question: are we compatible?
Jen talks about:
- The Myth of Astrological Compatibility
- The Core Tenants of Compatibility
- Eros and Sexual Attraction
- The Science of the Attraction of Opposites
Book References in this Episode:
- Mating in Captivity by Ester Perel
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel Van Der Kolk
To work with Jen, please visit www.jenantill.com or send her an email at email@example.com. If you would like to be a guest on this show as a couple, or as an individual discussing your relational challenges, please email Jen.
The Current Venus Retrograde and How It Impacts Your Relationships
In this episode, I'm taking a dive into the current Venus Retrograde in Leo cycle (July 22, 2023 - September 3, 2023).
I talk about:
- Venus and her flavors through ALL the signs
- What we can consider and reflect on this Venus Retrograde
- A lot about the archetype of Leo
- Topics around jealousy and insecurities in intimate relationships
For more relational support, you can:
The Archetype of the Avoidant: The Myth of the Anxious
Join Jen in a conversation around the classic avoidant/anxious relational dynamic except this time, with a different perspective. Jen explores the astrological archetype of the avoidant by looking into the narrative around Pisces, the 12th house and Neptune in order to understand the deeper, avoidant motivations. If you're looking to understand your own avoidance, the avoidant people in your life as well as lessen shame around your own anxious responses, this episode is for you.
Becoming Aware of Subtle Gaslighting in Relationships
In this first episode of Synastry, Jen teams up with her wife, Heathar Shepard, to talk about the most important relationship tool in their marriage right now. What if gaslighting wasn't something that only people "out there" did, but something we all do to each other without really knowing it? Jen and Heathar uncover the normalcy of gaslighting in all relationships and how to stop doing it to one another.