By Julius Manuel
Julius ManuelJun 07, 2022
52. Mount Kenya
51. Story of Mammoth Cave
50. Darius The Great
49. Guano | Hunt for the White gold
48. Bat in the House | Murder Mystery
47. Real Story behind Robinson Crusoe
46. KURSK 2
45. KURSK 1 | STORY OF RUSSIAN SUBMARINE
44. Terror Island 3
43. Terror Island 2
42. Terror Island Part 1
41. Donner Party | American Exodus
40. Whydah The Pirate Ship
39. Wild West | Story of Billy The Kid
38. Rabbit Proof Fence
37. Mountain got fire
36. HMS PROSERPINE
35. മലമുകളിലെ വെളിച്ചം!
34. Story of a Comet
33. ഷേർദിൽ: ദ പീലീഭീത് സാഗ | Sherdil the Pilibhit Saga
32. Antonio Ferrara | French Underworld
31. ManEater of Nilkamal Khal
30. Amazing Life of Pachabdi Gazi
29. Encounter with ancient daemons! 3
28. Encounter with ancient daemons! 2
27. Encounter with ancient daemons!
26. Porcupines at Periyar House | പെരിയാർ ഹൗസിലെ മുള്ളൻപന്നികൾ
25. Narváez expedition| Brutal Journey of Cabeza DeVaca
The Narváez expedition was a Spanish journey of exploration and colonization started in 1527 that intended to establish colonial settlements and garrisons in Florida. The expedition was initially led by Pánfilo de Narváez, who died in 1528. Many more people died as the expedition traveled west along the explored Gulf Coast of the present-day United States and into the American Southwest. Only four of the expedition's original members survived, reaching Mexico City in 1536. These survivors were the first known non-Native Americans to see the Mississippi River, and to cross the Gulf of Mexico and Texas. This podcast is about their brutal journey.
24. Wrong Dose | Investigation Story | Julius Manuel
First ever reported murder of this kind!
23 . Treasure of Lima
22. Lost in the Jungle
21 Peer Bux | The mad elephant
20. Race around the world | രണ്ടു വനിതകളുടെ മത്സരം
19. KOM KOM The Mighty One | Hunting Story
18. Americans Trapped in Sahara & Enslaved.
17. Night of Sorrows | La Noche Triste|Spanish conquest of the Aztec Empire Julius Manuel
The Fall of Tenochtitlan, the capital of the Aztec Empire, was a decisive event in the Spanish conquest of the empire. It occurred in 1521 following extensive manipulation of local factions and exploitation of pre-existing political divisions by Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés
16. Mountain Man | Story of John Colter | Julius Manuel | HisStories
15. Mountain Lion Hunting | കുഗർ വേട്ട
14. Trapped inside an active volcano.
13. Aquatic caveman | Steven Callahan
12. Meghalaya | മേഘാലയ
11.Stripped Terror | Kenneth Anderson | Hunting Story | Julius Manuel | Hisstories
10.Kazimierz Nowak | African Safari | Julius Manuel | HisStories | Misstories
9. Voortrekker | Desert Elephant | Julius Manuel | HisStories
8. Zombies | Julius Manuel | HisStories
7. Siberia | Vitus Bering Exploration | Julius Manuel
Vitus Bering was an explorer who proved that Asia and North America are not joined by land. In 1728 Bering sailed from the Pacific to the Arctic Ocean through a narrow passage that now bears his name—the Bering Strait. On a second voyage, Bering explored Alaska and the Aleutian Islands. On July 13, 1728, Bering sailed from the Kamchatka Peninsula in Siberia, eastern Russia. In August his ship passed through the Bering Strait into the Arctic Ocean. Bering concluded that North America was not joined to Asia. Before he could explore further, bad weather forced him to return to Russia.
6. Falklands War | ഫോക്ക്ലാൻഡ് യുദ്ധം
The conflict began on 2 April, when Argentina invaded and occupied the Falkland Islands, followed by the invasion of South Georgia the next day.
5. വാലന്റൈൻ ദിനത്തിലെ കൂട്ടക്കൊല | Valentine's Day Massacre
4. War of Lions (Series)
Who were the Mapogo lions?
The Mapogo lions were a band of (mostly) brothers who ruled the Sabi Sand Game Reserve in South Africa with an iron paw. (The oldest member, Makulu, came from a different pride.)
The Mapogo coalition became famous for their brutal and ruthless tactics. After leaving their pride in 2006, they quickly took over new territory and weren’t afraid to fight.