Kingston Lane Podcast
By Kingston Lane
Kingston Lane PodcastSep 05, 2019
63. 1 of 68 - Fall in love with these two numbers with Steve Olson
In today's podcast, Steve Olson provides you with the simple conversion metric that you will want to follow throughout 2020 to have a successful business plan.
- The importance of the numbers 1 of 68.
- How to improve your lead cost
- What's ahead for the Real Estate industry in 2020
62. Best Lead. Cheapest Lead with Sharran Srivatsaa
61. The new lead quality with Steve Olson
In today's podcast, you'll hear Kingston Lane President, Steve Olson talk about one of his favorite subjects: lead generation. If you are fearing change, or hesitant about the new market updates, this is for you.
- Why it's not worth your time to call 80 leads if 20 are worth talking to.
- How the true job of automation is to allow you to talk to leads who are ready to buy now, or in the near future.
- How to transfer an emotion so the buyer is ready to work with you.
60. Stop Buying Groceries and Double Your Business with Sharran Srivatsaa
59. What model of real estate is Steve geeking out on right now_
This episode is for you if you want to hear Steve Olson, Kingston Lane's President's, take on the expansion model. Olson firmly believes it is easier to sell 10 homes per month in 10 markets, than 100 homes per month in one market.
Olson believes if you can wrap your brain around these key concepts you can make a dramatic difference in not only your income but your brokerages as well. If you can:
- Centralize Your Operation Procedures
- Centralize Your Sales Process
Then, you can dominate more than one market.
58. What Do You Deserve with Sharran Srivatsaa
57. Good Leads Bad Leads it`s all in your head with Steve Olson
In this episode, Kingston Lane President, Steve Olson talks about how our industry loves to judge the quality of leads. Olson says if you are only focused on leads that are going to buy in the next 30 days, you may be short sighting your potential for success. Don't miss this if you want an inside glimpse into Steve's mathematical lead brain!
56. The Perfect 90-Day Goal with Sharran Srivatsaa
In this episode, Kingston Lane CEO, Sharran Srivatsaa shares the simple process he uses to create 90-day goals. Srivatsaa believes 90-day timeframes are the most effective because you can see the light at the end of the tunnel and the shortened time frame allows for a singularity of focus. This episode is for you if you're ready to improve your life over the next 3 months, not wait for January to make a difference.
Srivatsaa's process is relatively simple:
- Write out all of the things you want to accomplish in 90 days.
- Pick the ONE thing that would really change your life.
- Organize your life around this ONE goal and hire support for your singularity of focus.
55. To call or not to call with Steve Olson
In this episode, Steve Olson, Kingston Lane President, discusses the question we might ask ourselves in our head every day, "Should you call your prospects back?" Olson walks us through the process from our client's perspective, using the process of buying a car to help us stop overthinking our leads and make progress.
- Why you shouldn't get stuck in the mentality, "If they wanted to call they would have called us."
- Why many prospective clients would rather text, or fill out a form than pick up the phone
- Why you need a specific solution when you call
54. The Most Disciplined Man In The World with Craig Ballantyne
Whenever Kingston Lane CEO, Sharran Srivatsaa, gets stuck he reaches out to his friend and mentor, Craig Ballantyne. Ballantyne's advice is always the same, "Plan, Plan, Plan."
Known as the most disciplined man in the world, Craig shares key concepts like:
- Why your Triathalon might be robbing you of time with your kids
- Why you should strategize the use of your pockets and compartments each time you travel
- Why you might be acting like a drunk 10-year-old near pretzels
- How to gutter ball proof your life for maximum balance
53. Your centralized thesis with Steve Olson
In this episode, Steve Olson, Kingston Lane President, talks about how to solve your potential clients' biggest objection before they can even ask you.
Olson use to dread the question he got at every listing presentation, "Can you tell us why you're different?"
He discovered the best workaround to this frustration:
- First, he worked on his demeanor and confidence
- Second, he developed a script where he could ask his clients BEFORE they asked him!
- Third, he created a centralized thesis so he never had to stammer around on what made him different
If this question stops you, you do not want to miss this episode!
52. Why your banner sucks (and how to fix it) with Sharran Srivatsaa
In this podcast, Kingston Lane CEO, Sharran Srivatsaa, gives an amazing talk on consumer behavior and marketing basics.
In it, helps you understand:
The key motivator that drives people to your business
How to truly capture someone's attention
Why traditional real estate tag lines just don't work
51. Re-Framing the question with Steve Olson
In this episode, Kingston Lane President, Steve Olson talks about the power of the way you ask a question.
This is the episode for you if you:
- Have ever been asked, "What's wrong?" and felt frustrated and confused, especially if you were in a good mood.
- Would like to read non-verbal and emotional cues better to get the most intelligent response from the people around you
- Have a better communication guidance system, especially when calling leads or even in your household.
50. One word that will 7x your business with Sharran Srivatsaa
In this podcast, Sharran Srivatsaa, CEO of Kingston Lane, will blow your mind when he reveals the one simple word that will change your life. When you hear it, you will be able to instantly start using it and make the world bend to your will.
The one word you can easily master to make conversations go your way 93% of the time (yes, it's actually that reliable)
How to use this strategy in buyer consultations
Why hard-sell scripts just don't work
49.Doubling your average sales price with Steve Olson
Steve Olson, Kingston Lane President, exposes the other side of growth that many agents are not currently focusing on. If you are ready to invest and take your business to the next level in 2020, this for you.
- What if you could make more money without selling another house, or scaling a team?
- What if you took 20% of your income to invest in your future?
48. Could 20% of your income scale your wealth with Steve Olson
This podcast by Steve Olson, Kingston Lane President, is for you if you are ready to take your income to the next level - but struggle with the "HOW" to make this dream come true. There are more income possibilities than selling 10 more homes and Steve has the alternative game plan ready for you.
- Selling more homes might not be your next best income move
- Build your 2020 plan with 20% of your income to invest back into real estate purchases
- Ask yourself clear questions, such as:
- Would I flip my real estate investments?
- How would I buy and where?
47. How To Get Referrals for Life with Sharran Srivatsaa
In this podcast, CEO of Kingston Lane, Sharran Srivatsaa, shows you an ingenious method for creating referrals for life. In under 10 minutes, he can literally change your business.
Why giving your clients a great experience isn't enough
The foolproof way to program others to talk about you
How to put yourself at top-of-mind when real estate questions arise
46. Foot Massages and Door Knocking with Sharran Srivatsaa
In this episode, Sharran Srivatsaa, CEO of Kingston Lane, gives deep insight into the mind of the consumer. He quickly breaks down:
Why traditional real estate scripts don't work
The critical language you need to learn in order to effectively cold prospect
The two skills necessary for providing true value to potential clients
45. Where does stress come from with Steve Olson
Are you in a spot in your business where things feel stressful? Do you get easily overwhelmed thinking about "what ifs?" Then this episode is for you!
In this podcast, Kingston Lane President, Steve Olson, gives insight into what's really stressing you out. Hint: it's not what you think! He breaks down:
The true definition of stress
How to stop yourself from going down the "rabbit hole" once and for all
A surefire way to stop that stress in its tracks.
44. 10 Insights From 10 Experts with Sharran Srivatsaa
In this episode, Sharran Srivatsaa, CEO of Kingston Lane, shares a synopsis of 10 lessons he's learned from 10 experts - from HGTV stars to New York Times best selling authors. This is truly a can't miss talk!
In it, you'll discover:
Why trying to be an expert at everything is killing your business
How truly great leaders hire a team
The best way to get time back in your schedule
43.Putting a timeline on your goals with Steve Olson
In this episode, Kingston Lane President, Steve Olson, gives a succinct and profound talk on the discipline it takes to succeed in real estate. He helps you see how you've been setting your goals all wrong.
The one thing you have to do to create goals that you actually achieve
The best way to create long term wealth for your family
The only philosophy you need to succeed at anything
42. The 4-Day Buyer Reactivation Strategy with Sharran Srivatsaa
In this podcast, Sharran Srivatsaa, CEO of Kingston Lane, gives his exact, step-by-step, tested strategy for re-activating buyers - that involves nothing more than your phone. This simple strategy has re-activated 1,000 buyers in 4 days.
He talks about:
How being soft can be the key to closing
What to do with the registries from old open houses
The right way to create a curious response from a text alone
41. Want more income? Solve bigger problems with Steve Olson
In this podcast, Kingston Lane President, Steve Olson, breaks down the easiest way to increase your income quickly.
In it, he breaks down:
The available strategies for making more money as an agent
His most important advice for all agents
When discounting your fees is a good idea
40. The Problem with Seller Leads with Sharran Srivatsaa
In this episode, Sharran Srivatsaa, CEO of Kingston Lane, disrupts the myth that seller leads are more valuable than buyer leads. He flips the common misconception on its head and gives:
What you should do instead of being focused on seller leads
The most critical thing you have to do for sellers
Why getting a buyer in the car isn't enough
39. Using Mirco events as Macro Data with Steve Olson
In this episode, Kingston Lane President, Steve Olson, shares an effective strategy for completely upleveling your game when it comes to talking about market velocity with clients. He quickly breaks down:
The common mistake agents make that alienates clients
A sound and simple way to build true credibility
How analytics are important, but not the most important thing
38. One simple hack to help with objections with Steve Olson
In this podcast, Kingston Lane President, Steve Olson, breaks down an exceedingly simple and completely effective strategy to combat objections. In just under 5 minutes, you'll walk away with:
The one only thing you'll ever need to say when faced with an objection
A mindset shift that takes you from assumption to understanding
An understanding of how your ego can affect your wealth
37. Two Investor Secrets with Sharran Srivatsaa
In this podcast, Sharran Srivatsaa sits down with veteran real estate investors Jessie Rodriguez and Robert Carrera to talk about the ins and outs of starting an investment strategy.
They break down:
The myths surrounding flipping real estate
Foolproof ways to mitigate fears when you're starting out
Why quality is the most important aspect of a deal - not just quantity
36. Stupid Things Agents Say - Do You Have Any Real Estate Needs? with Sharran Srivatsaa
In this episode, Sharran Srivatsaa, CEO of Kingston Lane, explains the basics of sales conversations that no one teaches real estate agents. In under 10 minutes, you'll walk away with a new perspective on prospecting.
This episode is full of life-changing advice, including:
How to use the "grandma test" in your marketing
The way old school real estate scripts were created
Why you need to enter the conversation in the prospect's mind
35. How to get over fear of phone with Steve Olson
In this episode, Kingston Lane President, Steve Olson helps you bust through your fears of speaking to clients on the phone. In under 5 minutes, he'll give you confidence-building exercises that will make your fears a thing of the past.
He talks about:
The one critical thing you have to do if you're afraid of anything
Why most scripts do actually work
How to break free of limiting beliefs
34. You are not the CEO with Sharran Srivatsaa
In this episode, Sharran Srivatsaa, CEO of Kingston Lane, gives a breakdown of the best way to think about your role within your business. This one piece of advice will change the way you think about real estate.
He goes over:
The one skillset you need to master to create results
How to evangelize your business
Why leaving behind an employee mindset will transform you
33. How to Evaluate the Impact of a System with Steve Olson
In this podcast, Kingston Lane President, Steve Olson, talks about how the right mentor or system can get you where you want to be.
How to tell the difference between a distraction and an opportunity
The best course of action if you find yourself not getting the results you want from a tool you're using
The lens you have to evaluate every choice through
32. One Word To Upgrade Your Belief System With Sharran Srivatsaa
In this episode, Sharran Srivatsaa, CEO of Kingston Lane gives the quickest path to creating a belief system that accelerates success.
In it he:
- Goes beyond ambiguous concepts and gives actionable advice
- Talks about the flawed thinking that keeps us playing small
- Explains the common thread between all high achievers
31. The Cadence of Success with Steve Olson
In this episode, Kingston Lane President, Steve Olson, talks about how to break out of the deal-to-deal cycle and how fear of rejection is keeping you stuck.
He lays out:
- Why your marketing funnel and systems aren't the only things you need to win
- The only way to learn how to overcome objections
- A step-by-step blueprint for improving your business you can implement today
30. The Million Dollar Question with Sharran Srivatsaa
In this episode, Sharran Srivatsaa, CEO of Kingston Lane, teaches his foolproof framework for closing sales. This simple method is so easy to implement, you'll walk away from this talk armed and ready to win any listing appointment you go on.
- The surprising way to make your prospect instantly at ease
- How to showcase your expertise - the right way
- A surefire way to harness the power of psychology to slam dunk any question you're asked
29. Buy on Sale Receive on Sale with Steve Olson
In this episode, Kingston Lane President, Steve Olson, breaks down how your mindset regarding money can change everything.
- How a deeper commitment to the listing process can unlock huge profits
- When to overpay for something
- The key to changing your money mindset for good
28. How to Build A Business Dashboard with Sharran Srivatsaa
In this episode, Sharran Srivatsaa, CEO of Kingston Lane, outlines his formula for creating a winning business dashboard to take you to the next phase of your business and life.
In it, he shares:
- The one crucial thing you have to do in order to scale
- Why meeting goals is not enough - and the next steps you need to take!
- How to make course corrections easily
27. Building in your Objections with Steve Olson
In this episode, Kingston Lane President, Steve Olson, gives a quick breakdown of the most powerful listing appointment strategy you've ever heard. Investing a few minutes of your time will give you amazing insight on how to win listings, every time.
- How to quickly set yourself apart from other agents
- The right way to handle objections
- Exactly what not to say at your next appointment
26. My Billion Dollar Problem Solving Framework with Sharran Srivatsaa
In this episode, Sharran Srivatsaa, CEO of Kingston Lane, gives listeners a concise summary of years of experience and lets them in on the way he actually solves problems and makes decisions. It's honestly like being a part of his high-level mentoring process.
This amazing advice includes:
- The one thing you can do to easily prevent fear from taking over your decision-making process
- When to simply move on instead of solving the problem
- How you can implement a strategy used by the FBI to work out your decision
- The most effective way to make sure you actually learn from your mistakes
25. What to do with a Stale Listing with Steve Olson
In this episode, Kingston Lane President, Steve Olson, shares easy and ingenious ideas to freshen up a stale listing. In under five minutes, you'll walk away with strategies to implement immediately.
- Exactly how to create the illusion of scarcity
- An easy mindset shift to make the sales process easier for you and the seller
- How not to spend your entire weekend at open houses
24. The Value of Your Pipeline with Sharran Srivatsaa
In this episode, Sharran Srivatsaa, CEO of Kingston Lane, explains the most critical component of any agent's business - their pipeline.
He breaks down:
- Exactly how to organize and nurture your pipeline for reduced stress and increased sales
- How even terrible agents are able to succeed in real estate
- Why good agents can master their pipeline and change the financial bloodline of their family
23. Does Your Work Ethic Match the Market Velocity - with Steve Olson
In this episode, Kingston Lane President, Steve Olson, talks about the critical mindset shift necessary to take your business to the next level, and destroys the myth that real estate agents are completely at the mercy of their market
- The only effective way to create a goal
- Why you can throw cyclical market patterns out the window when planning for your business goals
- Crucial non-business factors to consider when you're looking to expand
- The one massive shift required to get results
22. The Magical *COOL* Formula to Grow Your Audience Effortlessly with Sharran Srivatsaa
In this podcast, Sharran Srivatsaa, CEO of Kingston Lane, shares the incredibly simple formula he's used to grow a devoted following in record time.
- 4 steps to social media dominance
- Why joy is the beginning and end of all endeavors
- The best way to prioritize your marketing efforts
- How to communicate with your following to ensure they are begging for more content
21. You Already Won the Lottery and You Didn’t Even Know It with Steve Olson
In this episode, Kingston Lane President, Steve Olson, gives an inspirational talk that's sure to change your perspective on the difficulties in your life.
In this podcast, he shares:
- The mindset shift that's essential to make if you want to achieve your goals
- Why financial goals can be a means to an end
- The secrets of the happiest and healthiest people on the planet
20. The 3 Lessons I Wish I Had Learned in My 20s with Sharran Srivatsaa
In this podcast, Sharran Srivatsaa, CEO of Kingston Lane, shares his best advice for aspiring entrepreneurs. If you've ever wondered what a wildly successful business person would do differently given the chance, this is a can't miss episode for you.
In it, Sharran tells the audience:
- The surprising thing he prioritizes at all times
- A no-fail method for accomplishing your goals
- One thing you have to be willing to do to succeed
- How you should feel when entering into a relationship with a mentor
19. The 4 Phases of Scale with Steve Olson
In this episode, Kingston Lane President, Steve Olson, gives one of the most practical and digestible presentations on personal financial management you'll find anywhere. Even if you're not in real estate, this message applies to you. If you have a college student nearby, grab them and make them listen with you!
He breaks down:
1. Why most agents fail and leave the industry with a bad taste in their mouth
2. How to avoid falling into a trap that keeps you stuck in a rollercoaster you want to get off of
3. Why real estate may not be for everyone
4. The one thing you need to get super comfortable with if you want to truly build wealth
18. This One Thing is Costing You a Fortune with Sharran Srivatsaa
In this episode, Sharran Srivatsaa, CEO of Kingston Lane, shares incredible insight on how the hustle & grind formula may not be the recipe for success.
He shares detailed, actionable advice on how to structure your business so you don't crash and burn - including:
- The real reasons you're already burned out and don't even know it
- The #1 thing you have to prioritize in order to achieve peak performance
- Why systems are the key to your sanity
17. Are Your Leads Unqualified? The Secret is in the Copy with Steve Olson
In this episode, Kingston Lane President, Steve Olson, gives his no-fail formula for creating advertising copy that creates not just leads - but qualifiedleads.
Steve talks about:
- How sales can be a numbers game
- Why some ads "work" but don't create the results you're looking for
- The one, simple question you need to ask to create a killer ad
16. The Hidden Killer of Home Values with Sharran Srivatsaa
In this episode, Sharran Srivatsaa, CEO of Kingston Lane, destroys the myth that only visible factors like yard upkeep and freeway construction affect home values.
In it, he explains why:
1. Average effort kills home prices
2. Agents should be as involved as possible in HOA meetings within their farm area
3. The perception of one home's marketing affects the entire neighborhood
15. The Easiest Way to Double Your Business Without Hiring Additional Agents with Steve Olson
In this episode, Kingston Lane President, Steve Olson, breaks down the simple process to leverage your time and increase your production - without having to hire agents and pay them commission.
1. How to break the exhausting deal-to-deal cycle and truly grow your wealth
2. Why letting go of this one limiting belief is the secret to multiplying your output
3. The truth about systemizing your process and how it will change your business
14. How To Get Investor Deals on Demand with Sharran Srivatsaa
In this podcast, Kingston Lane CEO, Sharran Srivatsaa, talks about the best way to continue the conversation with clients after the transaction is closed - and make them clients for life. He shares a simple, 3-part framework for creating investment deals that you can implement today.
GET OUR TOP 10 SECRETS TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
We put together a "bundle" of our top 10 strategies to help you grow your business and make money right now.
FREE --> kingstonlane.com/secrets
TAG AND WIN
Follow us and tag us to be entered to win prizes:
Sharran Srivatsaa --> instagram.com/sharransrivatsaa
Steve Olson --> instagram.com/steveolsonme
Kingston Lane --> instagram.com/kingstonlanenetwork