Laura BonMay 27, 2021
Sins That Will Take Over Before The Second Coming Of Christ.
2nd Timothy 3 verses 1 to 5 says,
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.
Matthew 24 verse 12. Says, Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold.
These bible verse implies that wickedness will prevail in the end time and this will cause a decrease in love among people.
These two bible passages outline the sins expected to increase in the end times, which indeed have become more common in recent years. Nevertheless, this doesn't signify a loss of hope. Remember Jesus has promised to return and triumph over Satan and his dark forces. Therefore, it's crucial for us to live in holiness and spread the gospel to others.
Why You Should Watch What You Say. The Power Of The Tongue
You should never speak evil words or do any of the followings listed.
1. Deception and Lying: The ninth commandment admonishes against bearing false witness or lying.
Exodus 20 verse 16.
“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
2. Cursing: The Bible discourages the use of curses or harmful language, highlighting the inconsistency of blessings and curses originating from the same mouth.
James 3 verses 9 to 10.
With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God. From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.
3. Bragging and arrogance: Speaking in a boastful or prideful manner contradicts biblical teachings.
Proverbs 27 verse 2.
Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; a stranger, and not your own lips.
4. Harmful speech: The Bible stresses the impact of words on others.
Proverbs 12 verse 18.
The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.
5. Unwholesome communication: The Bible encourages believers to use words that build others up and avoid unwholesome talk.
Ephesians 4 verse 29.
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
6. Spreading rumors and slander: The Bible cautions against gossip and spreading false information about others.
Proverbs 16 verse 28.
A perverse person stirs up conflict, and a gossip separates close friends.
7. Grumbling and discontent: The Bible encourages believers to refrain from grumbling and complaining."
Philippians 2 verse 14 to 15 says, Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky.
12 Bible Verses To Pray With When In Need Of Help
1. When sick and in need of healing, pray with Psalm 41.
2. When in need and want, pray with Philippians 4 verse 19.
3. When in pain and sorrow, pray with Psalm 42
4. When in need of forgiveness pray with Psalm 51.
5. When in need of help, pray with Psalm 121.
6. When in need of God's protection, pray with Psalm 91.
7. When you are afraid, pray with Isaiah 43 verses 1 to 5.
8. When embarking on a journey, pray with Psalm 23.
9. When under attack and in need of deliverance, pray with Psalm 51.
10. When you are in need of breakthrough, pray with Isaiah 43 verses 19 to 20
11. When in worries and anxiety, pray with Philippians 4 verses 6 to 7.
12. When in troubles and in difficulties, pray with Psalm 40.
The Power Of Fasting And It's Guidelines
Engaging in fasting is a great spiritual practice that fosters a closer relationship with God and a deeper encounter with His presence. However, observing fasting in a manner that aligns with God's will is crucial. Here are several things to avoid when fasting:
1. Fasting For the wrong reasons: According to bibles teaching, fasting should not be pursued for personal, physical, or financial gains. If the intention behind fasting is centered on weight loss, financial gain, or impressing others, it deviates from God's intentions.
2. Prideful Attitude During Fasting: Fasting calls for humility, urging individuals to approach God with contrition, confessing their sins and asking for mercy.
And additionally, refraining from passing judgment on those who are not fasting.
3. Fasting Without Prayer: Fasting extends beyond mere abstinence from food; it includes dedicating time to prayer and studying the bible. Always start your fast with prayer, seeking God's guidance and purpose. Carefully consider the objectives of your fast—whether it's seeking divine direction, healing, or breaking personal barriers and strongholds.
Approach your fast with humility and sincerity, maintaining a focus on prayer and God's presence
Bible Verses That Has The Potential To Change Your Financial Situation.
1. Hebrews 13 verse 5.
Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
2.Psalm 34 verse 10.
The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.
3. Proverbs 10 verse 22.
The blessing of the Lord makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.
4. Luke 6 verse 38.
give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”
5.Philipians 4 verse 19.
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
6. Proverbs 21 verse 20.
Precious treasure and oil are in a wise man’s dwelling, but a foolish man devours it.
7.Matthew 6 verse 33.
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
God Is Working Behind The Scene | WAIT ON HIM
Discover the transformative power of waiting on God in our video, 'God Is Working Behind The Scene | WAIT ON HIM.' Learn how to trust God's plan and find peace in the waiting. In this video, we'll talk about how to wait on God and trust that He's going to work all things out for your best. Waiting on God is one of the most important things you can do when it comes to Everyday Life. When you wait on Him, you're not putting any pressure on Him or expecting Him to do something in a certain timeframe. Instead, you're trusting that He's going to work everything out for your best. In this video, we're going to talk about how to wait on God and trust that He's going to work all things out for your best. #WaitOnGod #DivineTiming #TrustGodsPlan
MAKE THIS PROPHETIC DECLARATION DAILY
"Living with Purpose: Prioritizing God Over and Earthly Rewards"
Let's pray, eternal Father, I pray for grace upon you children to always prioritize you in whatever they do give them the enablement to do things that pleases you, take away deceptive spirit that might want to make them waste their lives and time in pleasing other in Jesus name... Amen
Pray To Be In God's Perfect Will - Prophetic Message With Healing And Deliverance Prayers
Message on the importance of living in God's perfect will.
Constantly chasing after God’s will it and walking in it is the secret to dwelling daily in God’s presence. That was the way that Jesus lived.
Jesus said that He meat/food was to do the will of the father that sent him.
Chasing after God’s kingdom and His righteous and always going out what please God is what matters.
Knowing the mind of God in every situation means that you are walking in the Spirit and not in your flesh.
God Will Is Found In His Word
1. God rewards those who diligently seek Him
2. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective
3. Without faith it is impossible to please God
4. Putting on the computer amor of God is non negotiable
5. Rejoice in the Lord always
6. Thank God in all circumstances
7. Pray without ceasing
8. Avoid obstacles to answered prayer
8. Be constantly filled with the
Spirit and have all the fruits of the Holy Spirit
9. Be constantly led by the Spirit and always hear His voice
10. Crave Spiritual gifts
11. Be mature Revelation 3:2 KJV
Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
12. Practice ceaseless praise
13. Let Jesus become the hidden treasure that you seek. Jesus is the word and the glory of God. Seek God’s word and seek God’s glory and face.
14. Spend time in God’s presence
5 MORNING CONFESSIONS AND DECLARATIONS TO TEACH YOUR KIDS
1. Isaiah 60 verse 1.
“Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.
2.psalm 139 verses 14 to 15.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
3. Isaiah 54 verse 13 to 15.
All your children will be taught by the Lord, and great will be their peace. In righteousness you will be established: Tyranny will be far from you; you will have nothing to fear. Terror will be far removed; it will not come near you. If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing; whoever attacks you will surrender to you.
4.philipiaians 4 verse 13.
I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
5.ISaiah 40 verse 10.
See, the Sovereign Lord comes with power, and he rules with a mighty arm. See, his reward is with him, and his recompense accompanies him.
Ways Satan Distracts Believers
1. He plants lies and doubt in your heart. John 8 verse 44.You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
2. You get easily attracted to worldly things. More like going after things that satisfies your physical pleasure. 1st John 2 verse 15.
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
He lets you dwell in past.
2nd Corinthians 5 verse 17.
and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised.
4. Lust.1st Corinthians 7 verse 5.
Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
6 THINGS JESUS NEVER SAID AND PEOPLE BELIEVE IN
In today's world, it has become quite effortless to shape our perception of life according to our preferences. We can edit our images, select the news that aligns with our views, and surround ourselves with like-minded opinions. As a consequence, our understanding of the world can become distorted. Similarly, our understanding of God can be influenced by our desires and beliefs. Jesus, however, came to reveal the true nature of God and His plan for us, which may not always align with our preconceptions. This message seeks to cut through the cacophony of worldly interpretations of Jesus and what it means to follow Him, often challenging conventional wisdom. It is aimed at debunking common misconceptions and providing a clear understanding of the truth. here are six things Jesus never said and people believe. 1. Jesus never said, "Follow your heart." He said, "Follow me, for the heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked; who can understand it?" 2. Jesus never said, "Be True to Yourself." He said, "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves, take up their cross, and follow me." 3. Jesus never said, "Believe in yourself." He said, "Believe in me, for I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." 4. Jesus never said, "Live your truth." When Pontius Pilate questioned Jesus about truth, He said, "I am the truth, but you shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free." 5. Jesus never said, "As long as you are happy, that's all that matters." He said, "What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul?" 6. "God helps those who help themselves." - This phrase is not found in the Bible, and Jesus did not say it. It's a common proverb but not a biblical teaching. God comes to our rescue whenever we are helpless. "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1.
Be A Prayer Warrior - Pray With Faith
Be a prayer warrior, and have faith when you pray. Do not doubt, or be double-minded. Mark 11:24 says, Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. Believe the word of God. Without faith, it is impossible to please God. Faith is an armor that you put on, to go into spiritual battle. The battle is prayer. Prayer is spiritual warfare, and God is the one who teaches our fingers to fight, and make war. He teaches us how to pray, and He leads us in prayer by the voice and direction of the Holy Spirit and the word of God. Hebrews 4:16 says, Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. So go into God’s presence with faith, confidence, boldness, thanksgiving, and praise. Celebrate Jesus, and rejoice in the Lord always. Also, thank God in advance, for answered prayers. Believe that you will receive, and you will receive, that is the word of God. May great grace be upon us, in Jesus' name.
These Bible Verses On Prayer Will Motivate You To Pray. Prayer Is Spiritual Battle.
express our needs and desires, and listen to His voice. The Bible is full of verses that teach us about prayer, its importance, its power, and its benefits. Here are 30 Bible verses on prayer that you can use to enrich your prayer life.
1. Philippians 4:6 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
2. Mark 11:24 - Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
3. Romans 8:26 - Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.
4. Matthew 6:6 - But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
5. James 5:16 - Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
6. Matthew 26:41 - Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
7. Colossians 4:2 - Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.
8. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 - Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you
9. 1 John 5:14-15 - This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.
10. Jeremiah 29:12 - Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
11. Romans 12:12 - Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
12. Psalm 145:18 - The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.
13. Jeremiah 33:3 - Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.
14. Acts 16:25 - About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them.
15. Matthew 6:7 - And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words.
16. Hebrews 4:16 - Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
17. Matthew 18:20 - For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
18. Psalm 18:6 - In my distress I called to the Lord; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears.
19. James 1:6 - But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.
20. John 15:16 - You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.
21. 1 Peter 4:7 - The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray.
22. Psalm 34:17 - The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.
23. Ephesians 6:18 - And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
24. Luke 11:9-10 - So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
25. Luke 18:1 - Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
26. John 14:13-14 - And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
4 Steps To Take When Your Destiny Is Being Opposed
Four steps to take when your destiny is being opposed.
1. Pray fervently to God for Him to restore your destiny and establish you.
2. Remove every false friend Judas and Delilah from your life. Identify the pretenders and cut them off. Satan has mastered the art of planting pretenders into the life of believers. Pray fervently for God to reveal the pretenders. Some you will need to cut off physically, and some of them, God will cut them off, if you are intentional and persistent in prayer.
3. Consecrate your calling and destiny to God. Your destiny is very precious to God. Guard it with all your heart.
4. Pray to God for Him to always lead you and give constant guidance and direction.
5. Hear the voice of the Holy Spirit constantly, so that you will be proactive about not marrying the wrong person and not straying off into adventures that oppose your destiny. May great grace be upon you. In Jesus' name.
KNOW THAT YOU ARE ENOUGH
Know your owrth and what God is saying about you. You are enough and God has good plans for you. With alot going on right now around us, it is easy to loose focus on what God is saying about you. Make your life sync with God word and crave the Holyspirit so that the things in the world would not distract you.
God loves you, He chose to create you in His image. He values you and has perfect plans for you. You are enough through Christ.
PRAY ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU ALLOW INTO YOUR LIFE
Pray about who you allow into your life.Things to consider: 1 Not everybody is supposed to work with you on your journey to fulfilling your destiny. 2. Jesus prayed all night before choosing His disciples. 3. Do not pick your friends carelessly. "He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: But a companion of fools shall be destroyed.”Proverbs 13:20 KJV 4. “Iron sharpeneth iron; So a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.”Proverbs 27:17 KJV 5. Do not be unequally yoked with destiny sellers. 6. Keep away from those who help you to commit sin. 7. The only wrong person in Jesus' circle betrayed and sold Him
MAY GOD SANCTIFY YOU COMPLETELY
Sanctification is of the spirit and by the spirit. Constantly pray for complete sanctification and full baptism of the Holyspirit. Pray for full grace, mercy and Peace. “And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
1 Thessalonians 5:23 KJV
MAY GOD PERFECT PRAISE IN YOUR LIFE
Praise is a spiritual offering to God. God inhabits the praise of His people and wants to perfect praise in you. Praise is a powerful weapon.
1. It causes you to focus on God rather than yourself. When you do this, your spirit is lifted.
2. Praise makes you focus on the goodnews of how you are forgiven by the blood of Jesus.
3. Praise is an act of obedience.
CRAVE SPIRITUAL GIFTS
1 Corinthians 12:7 NKJV "But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all:
1 Corinthians 14:1, "Follow the way of love and eagerly desire gifts of the Spirit, especially prophecy."
1 Corinthians 12:31 "But eagerly desire the greater gifts. And now I will show you the most excellent way."
PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE
Seeking deliverance, healing and your destiny are all part of pleasing God. If you do not ask God not be happy with you because He wants you to ask. Likewise, if you do not hunger for the presence of God, God will not be pleased with you. God expects you to constantly burn with the fire of the Holyspirit.
When you don't seek deliverance, pray and fast, some problems can not be gone. You need to pray for deliverance and i pray God delivers yo'u completely in Jesus name.
MAY GOD COVER AND PROTECT YOU
May God's grace be with you. May He cover you with His life-giving presence. May goodness and mercy follow you everywhere you go. He will protect you. May your inner man be filled and saturated with power and strength of the Almighty God. May your outer man be covered. May you glow with the fire and power of the Holyspirit.
The Lord Himself will make you a flame of fire and untouchable.
MAY GOD DEFEAT YOUR ENEMIES
Psalm 9:1-7 “I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds. I will be glad and exult in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High. When my enemies turn back, they stumble and perish before your presence. For you have maintained my just cause; you have sat on the throne, giving righteous judgment. You have rebuked the nations; you have made the wicked perish; you have blotted out their name forever and ever. The enemy came to an end in everlasting ruins; their cities you rooted out; the very memory of them has perished. But the Lord sits enthroned forever; he has established his throne for justice,”
Father may every work of the enemy in my life fall and perish in your presence. Lord neutralize all the work of my enemies. Cause them to flee and perish at your presence in Jesus mighty name, Amen.
MAY GOD BREAK THE POWERS AFFLICTING YOU
Pray to God to arise like a warrior and fight for your deliverance. May every plan and every evil presence afflicting you with sorrow be neutralized by the blood of Jesus. May God's hand come upon every man that has decided to play God in your life in Jesus. May the Lord overtake and overpower every power chasing you in Jesus name.
MAY GOD SATISFY YOUR MOUTH WITH MERCY AND LOVE
Mercy and Love are the food you need to grow. Jesus is the mercy of God. He said if you did not eat me and drink my blood, you will not have light in you"
“Satisfy us in the morning with your steadfast love, that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.” Psalm 90:14
The word of God says that the Israelites ate of that rock that went with them, the cloud of the Glory of God that went with them. That rock was Christ. Jesus is the manifest presence of God is the power and mercy of God that you need.
May God satisfy your mouth with Mercy in Jesus name, Amen
FLEE SEXUAL IMMORALITY
The bible speaks against sleeping with someone that you are not married to. It is a sin. You are defrauding, stealing and taking advantage of the person.
“For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God; that no one transgress and wrong his brother in this matter, because the Lord is an avenger in all these things, as we told you beforehand and solemnly warned you.”
1 Thessalonians 4:4-6
Having sex with a person that you are not married to is spiritual theft and you are being exposed to spiritual nakedness
THE LORD WILL ARISE OVER YOU
God gives His chosen ones great deliverance. To experience great deliverance you need to pray fervently. Get rid of lukewarm prayers, they do not yield result. God has promised to surround you with the garment of deliverance and give you that constant covering of fire. To achieve this, keep waiting and pray without ceasing.
THE ARM OF FLESH WILL FAIL YOU
The secret to overcoming spiritual battles is to put all your faith, trust and dependent upon God. Do not depend on flesh at all. Only the power of can sanctify you, defeat the enemies. Everything you need is in God. John 15:5 says, "i am the vine and you are the branches. Those who remain in me and i in them will bear more fruits and you can do nothing without me." The arm of flash will always fail. Self-dependent has never helped anyone.
This why a lot of people are struggling. Until you yield and surrender to God you will keep struggling.
Today, begin to reexamine your relationship with God. Re-access how you are solving your problem. Are you depending on God or yourself
OVERCOME THE FLESH BY THE HOLYSPIRIT
When you have the Holyspirit, you have wisdom, intelligence, common sense and spiritual understanding.
When you are filled with the Holyspirit, you act according to the filling of the Holyspirit, spiritual intelligence, knowledge and in line with the will of God. The Holyspirit enables us to walk in wisdom
COOPERATE WITH GOD'S GRACE
Be disciplined, pay the price. Learn to pray without ceasing, learn to seek God's face and learn to wait upon Him. If you do not force yourself to be in the perfect will of God and live the way God wants, God would have to come in and force you. Do not make yourself vulnerable by not living the perfect will of God.
YOU NEED INFILLING OF THE HOLYSPIRIT
May God anoint your head with oil. May He cover you with his life-giving presence. You can not defeat your enemies without this. May your cup run over so that your inner mind will be filled with the glory of God, while your outer mind is overflowing with the glory of God.
You need the outer covering, do not stop with just being filled with the Holyspirit. With this, you can defeat the enemies and get constant victory.
PRAY FOR GODLY FRIENDS
Pray for God to plant people around you that will love you the Bible way. Do not be friends with people who do not believe in pure love. Do not be unequally yoked.
Also let your inner circle be people who love you deeply. A long time ago the Lord spoke to me and said, “do not let people who hate you be in your circle or become intimate with you. My inner circle was made up of people who loved me deeply. The only one in my circle who did not love me sold me and betrayed me.” Love is very important in any type of relationship. Love and safety go hand in hand.
Not letting people who hate you into your circle, is a spiritual principle for spiritual success. Spiritual success leads to physical success.
Identify the pretenders and false believers. A true believer will not abuse you and damage you. Even when a true believer hurts and breaks you, they will recognize it, repent, and ask for forgiveness. Peter denied Jesus and wept bitterly with repentance. The unrepentant toxic people in your life are not from God.
Pray for wisdom and discernment to be careful about those that you allow into your life. Filter out the bad people and weed them out of your life. The bad people were planted by Satan not God.
OVERCOMING THE STORMS OF LIFE
Storms of life are the difficult situations or challenges that can come in our journey in life. Storms do not last forever. Just like the disciples in the Bible, they called Jesus to take charge of the situation. Calling Jesus into that situation brings rest and peace. Give God control of the boat and be at peace.
“And leaving the crowd, they took him with them in the boat, just as he was. And other boats were with him. And a great windstorm arose, and the waves were breaking into the boat, so that the boat was already filling. But he was in the stern, asleep on the cushion. And they woke him and said to him, “Teacher, do you not care that we are perishing?” And he awoke and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, “Peace! Be still!” And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. He said to them, “Why are you so afraid? Have you still no faith?” And they were filled with great fear and said to one another, “Who then is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?””
Jesus spoke to the storm they encountered: Peace be Still. May the Lord restore peace into every storm-like situation you are faced with in Jesus name
In malice be babes, but in understanding be mature.
1 Corinthians 14:20
Be mature in love.
1. God wants us to be mature in faith, hope, and love. We are slaves of Christ. Romans 6:18 says, we are slaves of holiness and righteousness. It means that we need to keep growing in the knowledge of the word of God and walking in the word of God until we are complete. We are free but we are not free to do evil and destroy others. Causing harm to others has penalty and consequence. God is not partial. He will not allow you to mistreat and abuse others because you are His son.
2. Revelation 3:2 says, be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die, for I have not found your works perfect before God. God is life, light and love. He wants you to be mature in love.
3. Do not be deceived – God is interested in you walking in His perfect will. To be complete is to be whole, holy, and purified. To be complete is to be constantly protected.
4. Hebrews 13:21 says, May God make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.
May great grace be upon you, in Jesus’ name.
5. God wants you to be constantly filled with His glory and grace. He wants you to abound in all grace. Prayer attracts grace, glory, and ability. God’s ability will enable you to be mature in love. The flesh profits nothing.
OVERCOME SPIRITUAL BULLIES WITH GOD'S POWER
You need the power of God to overcome spiritual bullies. When you crave the Holyspirit and the fire of God, the demonic and spiritual bullies can not overcome you.
SONGS OF DELIVERANCE
May God clothe you with deliverance and holiness. May you possess your possessions, in Jesus name.
But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
Psalms 32:7 Amplified Bible (AMP)
You are my hiding place; You, LORD, protect me from trouble; You surround me with songs and shouts of deliverance. Selah.
1. God protects you from trouble. Always pray to God for protection. Pray for God’s presence to surround you.
2. God keeps you safe.
3. God’s presence gives you deliverance.
4. Also, Obadiah 1.17 says upon mount Zion there shall be holiness. It is the Holy Spirit alone that produces holiness in you. The flesh cannot defeat sin but God’s grace defeats sin in us when our inner man is strengthened and fortified with God’s presence.
5. When God grants you deliverance, you possess your possessions that the enemy stole. You will overtake and recover all your lost virtues and glory.
YOU CAN NOT OUTSMART GOD
Every time you think yo are outsmarting God by committing and enjoying the pleasures of sins, know that you are actually outsmarting yourself. The heart is infinitely deceptive and deceives itself. Remember that the devil is the master of deception. The devil has already deceived you by that very thought of you thinking that you can break the word of God and getting away with it. You can not outsmart God! You have to make sure that you are walking in God's will at all times.
WALK IN WISDOM BY APPLYING THE TRUTH
It is what you know and applying that will save you. For instance, when you kniw that you shoukd not commit sin, but go ahead and sin anyway. So you knowing that you shouldnt commit sin havent saved you. Unless you apply what you know and walk in that wisdom, you can not be saved.
You knowing that you should spend time with God in prayer will not save you until you truly begin to spend time with God.
Seek God's face
Pray without ceasing
Rejoice in the Lord.
MAY GOD'S PRESENCE BE WITH YOU
May God's presence be with you and protect you wherever you go. You need to constantly desire and pray for that presence to always fill you up and go with you wherever you go. God wants to cover you always and saturate you.
YOU NEED COMPLETE FAITH AND LOVE
Go to a church that preaches about faith and holiness. The two can not be separated. You need the both of to be balanced in Christ. Faith and Holiness are part of God's will for us.
Sanctify Your Tongue - Words Have Power
Proverbs 12:18 NKJV
There is one who speaks like the piercings of a sword, but the tongue of the wise promotes health.
Your words can build up, heal, and promote health and your words can cause great damage to someone’s emotions, health, and life. Words can be very toxic and destructive so make sure that your tongue is completely sanctified.
Proverbs 12 18 says, “There is one who speaks like the piercings of a sword.” It compares destructive words to a sword. They had no guns when the book of proverbs was written. Now words are like guns and bombs. They are causing harm spiritually just like guns and other weapons. Words can give people spiritual and emotional wounds which can manifest as physical illnesses.
Proverbs 12:18 also says that the tongue promotes health. So, your words can heal. You can use your words to encourage a discouraged person and yourself when you are discouraged. You can use your words to speak calm and peace to a fearful, anxious person. You can use words to lift up the spirit of a depressed person. As you speak, his soul will rise up from the spiritual grave and be clothed with garments of heaven by the Holy Spirit.
Hell has garment and heaven has garments. Always use your words to heal and promote life.
YOU NEED POWER/FIRE FOR DELIVERANCE
To be delivered, you need the fire/power of God. May God deliver you from people who have vowed that you are going to be held captive and be a slave forever in Jesus name
GOD'S POWER WILL DELIVER YOU
God's hand is strong and can break your enemies in pieces. May His power defeat and overthrow your enemies
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN GOD'S GLORY COMES UPON YOU
When God’s glory comes upon you 1. You will receive power and glory 2. You will become radiant and glow. You will experience mercy, life and resurrection3. You will have joy and all the fruits of the Holy Spirit4. The wealth of the nations will come to you 5. Your enemies will fear and respect you6. Your spirit will be empowered to attract favour and repel curses and spells7. God will fight for you and protect you8. People who matter will love you and not hate you9. God will make you an eternal excellence and joy of many generations 10. Violence, wasting and destruction will not come near you11. You wall will be salvation and your gate will be praise12. Your days of mourning will end13. Your spirit will be empowered by the Holy Spirit to attract and retain your God ordained spouse. You will not marry the wrong person. Isaiah 60:5,14 NKJVThen you shall see and become radiant, And your heart shall swell with joy; Because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you, The wealth of the Gentiles shall come to you.  Also the sons of those who afflicted you Shall come bowing to you, And all those who despised you shall fall prostrate at the soles of your feet; And they shall call you The City of the LORD, Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
THE ENEMIES WILL FEAR THE POWER OF GOD IN YOU
The enemies respect you when the Glory of God comes upon you. They will have no choice but to respect you because the power of God dwells in you.
Thanksgiving Is An Act Of Faith
Thank God because
1. You were justified and set free by the blood of Jesus
2. God has passed over and cancelled your renounced sins
3. Your name is written in Heaven and you are a citizen of Heaven
Forgiveness is a precious gift from God. Mercy triumphs over judgement. Jesus is Lord and at the mention of His name the demons and curses must flee.
Thanksgiving is an act of faith. Your salvation should fill you with joy and thanksgiving. God shows His secret to those who fear Him - Psalm 25:14.
May God reveal His secrets to you fortify you with wisdom, understanding, and faith. The more you are filled with the word of God, the more faith you will have.
Desire the sincere milk of the word of God.
Let the word of God dwell richly in you
Believe the good news
Believe your salvation!
Romans 3:24-25 NKJV
being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,  whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed.
DO NOT TOLERATE UNREPENTANT ABUSERS
This episode talks about, what ideal relationships should be. Relationships should be without any form of abuse
PRAYER IS THE KEY TO UNLOCK GOD'S BLESSINGS
This episode speaks on the importance of prayer
YOU NEED POWER FROM GOD TO CONQUER
This episode speaks on how we can leverage the power of God to cause a change in our destiny.
By utilizing the power of God, we can change our future.
FACTS ABOUT HAPPINESS
This episode speaks on the source of true happiness. True happiness comes from doing the will of God, God is the source of true happiness and we are to continuously seek Him to find true happiness.