Let Me Fix My Crown The Podcast
By Regina Sanders
Let Me Fix My Crown The PodcastAug 05, 2020
Episode 10: Why Failing Is A Blessing With Kelle Williams
Hello Queens! On this episode we have a special guest, Kellee Williams. Kellee is a Lifestyle Management Coach. She is passionate about serving others, it is her pleasure to teach and inspire women to use their voices in order to live the life they desire and deserve. She has a Chica check in weekly coaching call for Free every Thursday at 7pm. Follow her on Ig: @just_kellee, Facebook: Kellee Thatch Williams, Twitter: @just_kellee AND visit her website: https://www.justkellee.com/
Coach G and Kellee discuss the topic of failure and how it can be a blessing. Failures are often disguised as blessings and are meant to teach you and mold you. When you look back at all your failures, you realize it was nothing but a life lesson. Every time you fell down and got back up was a new opportunity to learn and grow. Failure is success in progress.
Kellee shares her story of overcoming her failures and by learning from those mistakes, she was able to create a life she loves. She shares with us an acronym to help stay encouraged when faced with hardships. F.A.I.L simply means First Attempt In Learning. Be patient and kind to yourself and know that a failure does not mean the end, it is a beginning.
Kellee shares her top 5 ways to turn a failure into a blessing:Take a minute to breathe and process what occurred
Ask yourself, What could I have done differently?
Ask yourself, What lesson did I learn?
Think about, How can I do things differently based off of the lesson learned, moving forward?
Realize that you have God’s favor and abundance over your life
Thanks for listening! Connect with me and the Queens Mentality community over on Facebook. Find me on IG: @_queensmentality_coaching.
Episode 9 Solo Dolo: 10 Things I Wish I Knew In My 20's
Experience life to the fullest
Date who you want
Have fun and don't stress
Choose a career that you love
Surround yourself with people that want to see you win
Discover your WHY
Learn from your mistakes
Thanks for listening! Connect with me and the Queens Mentality community over on Facebook @Queensmentality1. Find me on Instagram @_queensmentality_coaching. Talk to you soon!
Ep. 8 Solo Dolo: 10 Ways To Get Unstuck, Stop Procrastinating and Execute On Your Goals
This Solo Dolo Episode is all about getting you moving. If I have learned anything in the year of COVID; it is time waits for no one.
Back in June I posted on IG 10 Ways To... Well, I decided to bring that same post over here to share the same message but better because you get to listen to me break down easy tip.
Here are the 10 Tips:
1) Release your fear of failure: Doing this will alleviate stress, anxiety, and overwhelming feelings.
2) Set-up a system: routine, routine, routine
3) Focus on 1 thing at a time: Stop doing 100 things at a time. Schedule one task to complete a day. Once you complete one project you can move over to the next.
4) Eliminate distractions: When working on a project turn off your phone or put it on silent, turn off TV’s and any social media account. Everything is on pause until you have completed said task.
5) Prioritize Prioritization: Create steps, make list, start small. Most important to less important. This will help you complete your task on time and eliminate unnecessary stress and anxiety.
6) Have a schedule: Juggling work and family can be difficult. Having a schedule can ease some tension and help you create balance. Schedules create clarity and boundaries.
7) Be Realistic: Remember Roman was not built in a day; so, do think you can tackle ever task on your to-do list.
8) Ditch perfection: There is no such thing as perfect.
9) Allocate enough time for each task: Set aside a minimal of 1.5-2 hours for each task.
10) Celebrate your small wins: For each task/ goal you achieve celebrate your accomplishment.
Also, head over to Instagram in follow @_queensmentality_coaching or My Facebook page @IAMQUEENSMENTALITY
We are back every Wednesday with another Dope Episode for you Queens.
Episode 7 Solo Dolo: Self Love Is Power
This is another Solo Dolo Episode 🎙
How do you show yourself love?
Do you know what self love is?
Coach G speaks on why self love is power and how you can start incorporating self love into your everyday routine.
Like this episode? Leave us a message.
Want to be apart of the Q&A? Send me a DM
@_queensmentality_coaching or @queensmentality1
New Episodes Every Wednesday at 12pm
Episode 6: Becoming A Better Version Of You with Siedah Johnson
On today's episode of Let Me Fix My Crown special guest Siedah Johnson shares her story and her journey of becoming a better version of herself.Finding Your Reason Why? Creating a Belief system Take Action Celebrate You
You can connect with Siedah on:
Episode 5: The Element of Spiritual Wellness with Queen Ebony Tutora
Episode 4 Pt. 2: The Element of Emotional Wellness with Queen Dominique Howard
Episode 4 Solo Dolo: The Element Of Emotional Wellness Pt. 1
Welcome to another Solo Episode with Coach G
On today's episode we will be discussing the Element of Emotional Wellness.
I break down
The meaning of emotional wellness
The effects of emotional blockage
How to remove emotional blockage
Ways to improve your emotional wellness
I hope you enjoy this episode Queens XOXO
To stay connected with me, follow me on
As always stay blessed and keep queening
Episode 3: The Element of Mental Health: 5 Key points to improve your Mental Health
In episode 2, I review the first element of your crown "Mental Wellness" and 5 key points to help you Queens improve your Mental Wellness.
The 5 Elements Of Your Crown
Each element affects the other and once one is out of sync, it becomes a domino effect.
Follow me on