Live Long Lead Well
By Dr. Mark T. Jones Sr.
Live Long Lead WellJun 03, 2023
Partner Service Training: Learning How to Serve the Body of Christ as a Leader
Phil 2: 5-8 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men, and being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.
Morning Cry Marraige Prayer & Instruction Call with Mark & Lisa Jones
1 Corinthians 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
Making A Connection With Others
Dreams - What do they mean & how to interpret them?
And they said unto him, We have dreamed a dream, and there is no interpreter of it. And Joseph said unto them, Do not interpretations belong to God? tell me them, I pray you.
Living Above the Lies
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own, for he is a liar and the father of it.
Maintaining Your Deliveranes
For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves
Developing Social Intelligence
He did not need any testimony about man, for He knew what was in a man.
Creating Multiple Streams of Income
Summoning Wayward Children Back to God
Special Presentation: Financial 360
Biblical keys for money management.
Getting Good At Being Yourself
Psalm 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Attracting The Right People Into Your Life
Shedding Former Versions of Yourself
Mending Fatherless Voids
And he said, Who art thou? And she answered, I am Ruth thine handmaid: spread
therefore thy skirt over thine handmaid; for thou art a near kinsman.
What To Do When You Are Tired of People
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Maintaining Your Deliverance
Quitting Bad Habits
Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
Finding Your Rythm In A New Relationship
Am I Ready for Entrepreneurship?
Commit your work to the LORD, and your plans will be established.
"Helping others should NEVER hurt you!"
Learning to Rule Your Spirit
He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.
How to Quit Comparing Yourself With Others
For we dare not class ourselves or compare ourselves with those who commend themselves. But they, measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
How to Revamp Your Relationship
The proper use of freedom is servitude!
The proper use of authority is serving the well-being of others
19 Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. 22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. 23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.
How to Quit Procrastinating
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.
This Day is Blessed
Lifestyle of A Worship Leader
THE LIFESTYLE OF A WORSHIP LEADER NOTES
But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
Satan hates PERFECT PRAISE rendered to the Father, so he seeks to pervert it through the LIFESTYLE of the praiser!
· There is an active demonic agenda aimed at your lifestyle
· This agenda is consistent, organized, and aggressive – ARE YOU?
· Consecration CANNOT BE a seasonal thing
- If you are at the forefront, people are looking to you to find God.
- If you don’t want that responsibility – GO BACK TO THE REAR
- People assume that you are a person of integrity and that if you are singing about God, you actually know Him, have relationship with Him, and regularly spend time with him.
• YOU are not expected to be PERFECT, but you are expected to be INTENTIONAL
- Crucify unintentional behavior / lifestyle choices
- Holiness: set aside for God’s use: BY GOD AND FOR GOD
- Don’t be lazy in your spiritual life
1 Cor11:1 Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.
ALL of your behavior should be PATTERNABLE
- Are you the model of what we are becoming?
- Can I find God doing what you do?
- What if we were all like you?
Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress.
- It should be obvious to all that you are growing
- Change is the evidence of growth
BEING THE EXAMPLE WITHOUT EXCUSES
1 Timothy 4:12
Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
- BE ON TIME
- BE READY TO DO THE WORK OF THE ASSIGNMENT
- GET IT – PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE A PART OF AND SEEK GOD’S GLORIFICATION
COMMITTED TO SPIRITUAL DISCIPLINES
• PRAYER 1 Thessalonians 5:17
• STUDY OF THE WORD 1 Timothy 4:13
• FASTING. 2 Cor 11:27
• SEEKING Matt 7:7-8
• REPENTANCE / PURITY 2 Tim 2: 21-26
MAINTAINING THE POSTURE OF A SERVANT
Philippians 2:6-8 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God. But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men. And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Treating Yourself Like Someone You Love
The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
When God Closes the Door!
Becoming A Well-Rounded Leader
Developing depth as a leader!
Leading through servitude!
Thriving in Unfairness!
You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good. He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people.
"well favored people are typically unusually targeted, and always mistreated"
Starting Over Like A Boss
The art of starting over!
Are They Marriage Material?
The Cure for Laziness
Breaking the Yoke of Non-Progressiveness
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Keys for Clearing the Conscience
Lifestyle of Leadership
Leveling Your Life Up
Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do.
Within the heart of every person is the desire for success and prosperity. But many become stuck and plateau i justn life.
• Do you feel like your life has plateaued?
• Do you have questions about how to take your life to the next level?
• Are you tired of being in the same circumstance and situation?
This message is for you!
Developing Relational Capacity
Swear to me, young women of Jerusalem, that you won't awaken or arouse love before its proper time!
But How Did You Change - Interview with millionaire mentor Bass Grant
Transitioning from welfare to wealth
Making the ideological shift
The impact of strategic influences
But How Did You Change?
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
Overcoming Marital Unhappiness
25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.
20 Keys for Staying in Business
Ecc 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
There Is Always A Way!
HOW TO KNOW YOUR GIFTS IN 10 MINUTES
SPECIAL EDITION: 12 Laws of Weatherproof Leadership
· Like never before there is a need for DURABILITYin leadership
· People in crisis need CONSISTENT, CAPABLE, COURAGEOUS leaders
· To weather any storm, we must develop discipline, character, and refine our behavior
DISCIPLINE: self-governance (rulership of the flesh)
CHARACTER: moral quality (principle or value core)
BEHAVIORS: ways on conducting oneself (functioning from that core)
Protecting Your Heart As You Succeed
A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.
For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.
So then, be very careful how you live. Don’t live like foolish people but like wise people.
Dealing With Rude People
Fools show their annoyance at once, but the prudent overlook an insult.
• Whenever God wants to actualize his purpose, he needs your imagination
• The human imagination is the incubator for SPIRITUAL REALITIES to be made manifest in the earth
• Whether good or evil
"Ensuring Your Growth and Personal Development
Overcoming Limiting Beliefs
AGABUS - the New Testament Prophet
21:4 through the spirit (this was one of the revelation gifts)
21:9 there were multiples of prophets(company of prophets)
21:10 this is the ascension gift of the prophet (Jesus’ gift to his body)
ACTS 22:25 confirmed | 28:27-31
THREE THINGS PRAYING FOR AMONG PROPHETIC COMPANY
• to possess the ability to hear clearly and know decisively the voice of the Lord
• to speak right out of the mind and mouth of God
• to know the purpose, proper timing, and intent of prophetic revelation
• to develop sensitivity to the times we are living in and to possess critical instructions for the church and the nation
• to come to greater death to self
• to crucify presumption, flesh, and vanity
And by a prophet the Lord brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved.
10 Keys for Taking Control of Your Health
For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
But I will tarry in Ephesus until Pentecost. For a great and effective door has opened to me, and there are many adversaries.
The Stewardship of Influence recorded at California Reflection Retreat
Developing Mental Toughness
GENEROSITY the Connection to God's Distribution System
How to Quit Qutting on Your Goals
1. Get in the right condition in order to accomplish your goals - send the best version of yourself.
2. Become hardwired to your faith and detaching from your feelings.
3. Being very selective about who influences your thought processes when you are in goal mode.
4. Associate with people who have grit and determination.
5. Be committed to one step each day.
6. Adopt a winning way of reasoning.
7. Make the decision to never take "no" as an answer.
8. Accept the inevitability of your goals.
9. Always remain in expectation of divine intersections and interactions.
10. Address the negative conversations within yourself so that they do not undermine your resolve.
Correcting the Male Self Image
Doing the inner work that creates outer excellence.
FAITHFULNESS - Scores the Leadership Report Card
THE LEADERSHIP REPORT CARD
Hebrews 11: 1
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.
• through faith, the elders obtained a good report
• a good report with God is seen through faithfulness in leadership
• faithfulness is always demonstrated
KEY ELEMENTS OF BEING A FAITHFUL LEADER
1. Always understanding your assignment: It's your job to understand your assignment
2. Excuseless maturity
3. Unparalleled commitment
4. Unshakable consistency
By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
Faithfulness is seen in the quality of your sacrifices
1. What sacrifices are you making for your assignment
2. What are you doing that is above the norm or status quo?
3. If you were only rewarded for the extra,( above and beyond the requirement) how would you be rewarded?
By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
Faithfulness is seen in your consistent walk with Godand you're obvious desires to please him: ENOCH
• as a leader have, I demonstrated a posture of worshipto the observers? (in my walk)
• as a leader, am I walking in a pattern of elevationthat inspires others
• can people see what God approves of by watching my walk with him and among men
FAITH PLEASES GOD
FAITH SEEKS GOD
FAITH IS REWARDED BY
• is my leadership extraordinary: If not, I can only influence people to be ordinary
• Do my movements encourage people to towards stretching or stagnancy
• has my faith born fruit? (or is it only the subject of my conversation)
Special Segment: Fast of Preparation Closing Prayer
Accessing the Hidden Compensation in Your Gifts
How To Remain Unbothered
Eradicating the Victim Mentality
Unlocking The Promises That Are Over Your Life
Principles of Access
My Feet Were Made for High Places
"the path to an extraordinary life"
Making the Difference You Were Designed to Make
Gifts Make Room - Character Establishes
12 Keys for Unfolding Your Purpose
"practical steps for actualizing your true potential"
"NO" is Enough
Bilingual training workshop on entrepreneurship.
The Power of Walking in Truth
Keys for Living a Grossly Productive Life!
From Me to Us
Eliminating the Habit of Self Betrayal
10 Indicators of Emotional Health in Relationships
DEFYING THE ODDS
Are You Structured for Stress or Success?
"keys for balance and well-being"
Heirs & Inheritances
SPECIAL EDITION: "Keys to accessing what God has prepared for you"
Thinking Like A Leader
"learning to lead resposibly & effectively"
The Beauty of Discomfort
What's the Holdup?
Life by Revelation
THE MEASURE OF MANHOOD
Special Edition: How is manhood defined?
The Typical Costs of Effective Leadership
How To Keep From Becoming Overwhelmed
How To Know When God Has Closed A Door
Dealing With Delay
Living In A Productive Mode
How to Quit Overthinking Things
Walking in New Dimensions
Ending Internal Wars
Removing Barriers to Greater Acocmplishments
Choosing Gratitude Over Grief
AM I AN ENABLER
Scaling Up Your Business While Maintaining Personal Balance
The Complexities of Progressiveness
BECOMING A FLEXIBLE SOUL
Accepting That You Can't Change People
LIVING THE ABUNDANT LIFE
4 PROVEN STRATEGIES FOR ADVANCING YOUR VISION
BREAKING UP WITH YOUR HISTORY
DO JUST THE OPPOSITE
Distraction Proofing Your Emotions
Processing the Pain
QUIT STRESSING YOURSELF OUT!
MANAGING YOUR HEADSPACE
KEEPING YOUR SOUL HEALTHY FOR RELATIONSHIPS
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR RELATIONSHIPS ARE DAMAGING YOU
Some Beatitudes for Effectiveness
How To Stay Focused
Overcoming "Personal Demons"
Cultivating An Environment for Effectiveness
How to live an exceptional life with extraordinary results!
How To Know When It's Time To Let It Go!
DEVELOPING MENTAL TOUGHNESS
DOING THE MOST FOR YOUR GENERATION
HOW TO QUIT BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY OTHERS
Thriving In Any Economy
INCREASING YOUR INFLUENCE
DON'T LOSE HOPE
GRACE FOR TRANSITION
RESET FROM YOUR SETBACK
WHAT TO DO IF PEOPLE FRUSTRATE YOU
WAKE UP FROM THE BREAK UP
CASTING WEIGHTS & BREAKING STUBBORN CYCLES
I WILL ENJOY!
KEYS FOR THE KINGDOM
LIVING IN THE "NO HATE" ZONE
Enhancing Your Leadership Capacity
LEADERS OF TRANSITION
Steward of Peace
Living With A Clear Conscience
Quit Arguing With People
Obtaining Clear Direction in Life
Living the Abundant Life
Creating Value Based Relationships
Key for Effective Living
The Power of Personal Competence
Unlocking the More in Me
Overcoming Relationship Stress
Thriving In An Unappreciative Climate
Keys for Becoming A People Person
becoming the kind of person that people love to be around.
Keys to Longevity
Success & Happiness
FLUIDITY - living in a place called flow
Quit Second Guessing Yourself!
No More Excuses
Thou Shalt Not Abuse
The Fulfilled Life
Making Kingly Confessions
Join us as Dr. Jones explains what learning to manage your emotions looks like.
Maintaining A Winning Attitude
Cleansing The Soul For Your Next Season
Chaos Confusion & the Completely Unbothered
Be In Health
Understanding the devices that are aimed at your mind
and break the ignorant patterns that accommodate his plans in your life.