AI on AIrJul 26, 2023
AI on AI with Jason Boyd
Thought-provoking podcast dedicated to exploring the intersection of Artificial Intelligence and consumer protection within the dynamic landscape of the US credit market. Attending by a leading industry expert, Jason Boyd, this podcast delves deep into the impact of AI-driven technologies on the financial lives of Americans together with the influence of the EU AI Act.
AI on AIr with Darren Winter
In this thought-provoking podcast series, "Navigating the Ethical Landscape of AI: Balancing Progress and Responsibility," we delve into the intricate interplay between the advancement of AI technology and the imperative to uphold ethical principles. Through engaging discussions with industry experts, thought leaders, and policymakers, we navigate the complex challenges and unique opportunities that arise in ensuring AI's responsible and ethical usage.
Key details are as follows:
- Contact: email@example.com
- Company: www.ducodigitaltraining.com
- Training: https://ducodigitaltraining.com/blog/investing-in-employee-training-the-key-to-retaining-top-talent
- Reskilling: https://www.zdnet.com/article/40-of-workers-will-have-to-reskill-in-the-next-three-years-due-to-ai-says-ibm-study/
- Conflicts: https://www.forbes.com/sites/mollybohannon/2023/08/08/pope-warns-artificial-intelligence-could-fuel-conflicts-and-antagonism/
AI on AIr with Daniel Ballin
Covering a salient topic in the context of artificial intelligence: Legalising of Ethics.
Structure of the discussion was:
- What is AI?
- What is ethical? (e.g. context-specific, region-specific, laws, spiritual, moral values)
- Types of AI
- Current state of legal system
- Why is AI regulation needed? (EU, UK)
- Comparison– Financial Services (Kill switch)
- Parallels– Ethics, Values and Morals
- Learning by mistakes – Children
AI on AIr with Christian de Vartavan
Bottom-up insights from a leading figure in the UK AI sector. Christian brings his wealth of experience, wisdom and business acumen to the fore in this riveting account of the role of AI in a complex world.
AI on AIr with Ken Polotan
AI & AIr with Simon Scott
AI on AIr with Ali Khan
Key insights on AI regulation from one of the UK's leading DeFi lawyers, Ali Khan. In this 'monologue' style of episode, he touches on the salient social, economic, political and philosophical elements of AI. A unique blend of comments from a key ecosystem actor.
AI on AIr with Tijs Maas
AI on AIr with Doug Hohulin
AI on AIr with James Flavin
Talks on AI regulation with the CEO of KiteEdge, an AI-enabled ontology system.
AI on AIr with LeafCloud
AI on AIr with Encode Health
Encode health provides personalised solutions to address the requirement of connecting medical devices to clinical outcomes. We enable real time data on implant usage, adverse incident recording and live supply chain management tools.
We simplify this process and call it… “Encoding”
AI on AIr with NayaOne
AI on Air with Unicsoft
Unravelling the ethics of high-risk systems & EU AI Act with Unicsoft, highly reliable development partner delivering breakthrough AI solutions for different industries.