Patriots Playoff Hopes Take a Major Hit; Patriots 2021 NFL Draft Report: Mac Jones
Patriot Way host Kyle Grondin said the game against Buffalo was a must-win for the New England Patriots. While he thinks the playoffs in 2020 are out of reach, there's plenty to look forward to. He breaks down:
- JC Jackson's showing as the Patriots future no. 1 cornerback
- Michael Onwenu: The steal of the NFL Draft
- Damien Harris' future as the lead back
- Remaining goals for the Patriots season
- Looking ahead to the Patriots rebuild, can Mac Jones become the next Drew Bledsoe?
Can the Patriots be salvaged in 2020?
After a blowout loss to San Francisco, Kyle Grondin brings his dad on to talk about the state of the New England Patriots compared to pre-dynasty teams. Then they touch:
- What happened to Cam Newton? And Chase Winovich?
- Will the Patriots be buyers or sellers at the deadline? Or neither?
- Is Sunday a must-win game against Buffalo?
An UGLY Patriots performance against Denver. Plus, a look at the Patriots skill players taken since 2000
Kyle Grondin breaks down the Patriots' performance against the Denver Broncos. Here is what's covered on the Patriot Way:
- How bad is this Patriots offense?
- Why can't the Patriots draft any skill position players?
- Is it time to use the cap space available?
- How good is Jonathan Jones?
- Who does New England stop on the San Francisco 49ers?
A very un-Patriot Way performance against the Chiefs; We're on to Denver
The New England Patriots shot themselves in the foot multiple times (with some help from the officials) in their 26-10 loss to the reigning champion Kansas City Chiefs. What went wrong for the Patriots? How do they adjust against Denver? Plus, is there a new man leading the rushing attack in Foxborough? Hear the reactions from week 4, and a preview of the Broncos without Stephon Gilmore and Cam Newton in week 5.
Awwww Yeah! Patriots Win Week Three, But Can They Keep Up With Kansas City?
The New England Patriots looked good despite a less-than-Superman level performance from Cam Newton, which shows the versatility of the offense. Kyle Grondin breaks down the win from both sides of the ball with key talking points:
- Is Chase Winovich elite?
- Is the secondary still the best in the league?
- Will the game plan be similar against Kansas City?
- Plus, the big picture segment of week three. Five players who could put the New England Patriots into Super Bowl contention.
Defense torched against Seahawks; Cam Newton carries the team
Breaking down the Patriots 35-30 loss to the Seattle Seahawks. While Cam Newton was terrific again, can the Patriots sustain success with a bad defense and running game?
Welcome to Foxborough Cam Newton
Superman has touched down in Foxborough! Cam Newton delivered an efficient and smart performance in game one in a New England Patriots uniform. Your host Kyle Grondin breaks down the game by drive, assess the team early on and awards his offensive, defensive and Do Your Job performers of the week. Then, he looks ahead to the opening road game in smoky Seattle, and how the Patriots might match up with the Seahawks offense.