to the girl who...Mar 26, 2022
14. to the girl who is 3!
its our 3rd birthday!! travel with us back in time to recap what we have accomplished over the past 3 years!
13. to the girl who is BACK!
this week's blog as referenced in the pod
12. to the girl who rests in change
11: to the girl who is understanding forgiveness
we are so excited you are here and ready to dive into the confusing hardships that forgiveness can entail with you, so what are you waiting for?? press play!!
our insta: @tothegirlwho.blog
10. to the girl who is learning her worth
RELATIONSHIP MINI SERIES: this week we focus on knowing your worth and how to grow through tough relationships to grow stronger with yourself.
topics: manipulation in relationships, comparison culture, God's view of us, how to practice knowing your own worth
9. to the girl who is married
we are back on the mini series!! this time talking about MARRIAGE!!
in this episode, JennyWren joins me to talk about what her past 6 months of marriage have been like.
Things mentioned in this episode: The Meaning of Marriage, JennyWren highly recommends reading this whether you are dating, single, or engaged!!
8. to the girl who is engaged
RELATIONSHIP MINI SERIES is BACK!!!
this week we talk with jenah about her engagement, what led up to it, how jenah and michael work through life, opinions and choices, and so much more!! we mention mo isom who is INCREDIBLE and her book "sex, jesus, and the conversations the church forgot", (its on amazon, get it, lets start a book club) i am about to start it and am PUMPED. catch you all next week for MARRIAGE BABY!!!
to the girl who practices gratitude
in this episode: traitor by olivia rodrigo (go listen now), also referenced the past two blog posts so don't forget to check those out too on the website
6. to the girl who is dating
5. to the girl who is single
RELATIONSHIP MINI SERIES
join me for a chat with my friend lex as we talk about navigating singleness, what the Lord has to offer through it, and how to appreciate your time while single
things talked about in the podcast
- speak to the silence: will reagan and united pursuit
- A Love Letter Life: Pursue Creatively, Date Intentionally, Love Faithfully by Audrey Roloff and Jeremy Roloff
4. to the girl who is burnt out
3. to the girl who is in college
click this LINK!! to stay up to date with the blog and follow our instagram account!!
2. to the girl who interviews her best friend
as always, follow the insta and subscribe to the blog (click this!)
*songs we talk about in this episode*
1. Goodness of God (live): Bethel Music
2. Jubilee: Maverick City Music
3. Gracias: Maverick City Music
4. Deja Vu: Olivia Rodrigo
5. Blow Your Mind (mwah): Dua Lipa
1. to the girl who is starting a podcast
I cannot believe this is happening, but here we are!! please interact with me, I would love to know your opinions and feedback! and have a beautiful day!!
Follow our insta and the podcast ALSO subscribe to the blog all on our linktree!!