By Priscilla Tiziana
Ask me questions! - Your homegirl Priscilla
Soulpower TripSep 08, 2022
Manifesting Mindsets: The Optimist vs. Pessimist Showdown
Join us as we delve into the sometimes frustrating world of trying to create a positive life, while our inner pessimist loudly warns us not to get too hopeful. In this episode we explore the ups and downs of manifesting dreams amidst a storm of skepticism, share personal stories of luck (or the lack thereof), and find the funny side of our often contradictory human nature.
- About Us: Get to know Priscilla, the voice and heart behind Soulpower Trip https://www.soulpowerc.com/
- Book Our Services: Dive deeper into our world of transforming lives. From coaching sessions to motivational workshops, find out how we can help you manifest your best life. https://api.leadconnectorhq.com/widget/bookings/qualification-call-calendar
- Free Tools: Discover our Self Compassion Exercise that can aid you in your journey of self-improvement and manifestation. https://app.scale13.ai/v2/preview/eowrJUV36Lrfo65RydBg
- Previous Episodes: Missed an episode? Catch up on all the insightful and inspiring conversations here. https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/soulpowertrip
Exclusive Offers for Our Listeners
- ✨ Aura App Guest Pass: Enjoy a special discount on our the Aura app to get started on your meditation, personal growth, better habits, better sleep journey, click link to get a 30 days FREE guest pass. https://coach.aurahealth.io/guestpass/dashboard
- 💌 Newsletter Signup: Want more tips and updates? Join our Contact list: https://app.scale13.ai/v2/preview/RchyOVw2ChkvwKcvqD0Y
- 📱 Follow Us on Social Media: Stay connected and join our community on:
- TikTok: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/soulpower.pris
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087294311228
- JOIN THE SOULPOWER CLUB: Become part of our community of empowered women getting their shit together! https://www.facebook.com/groups/2639011436400228/?mibextid=oMANbw
Thank you for tuning in and being a part of our journey to manifesting a brighter future!
Stress Unmasked: The Power of Thought in Shaping Our Lives
In this episode, we delve deep into the fascinating connection between our thoughts, stress, and the reality we experience. Join us as we explore our animalistic instinct to notice potential threats that lead us to manifest a stressful reality. Discover practical steps to reframe your perspective and unlock a calmer, more fulfilling, and thriving life. Feel free to ask Priscilla anything in the comments!
Do Helicopter or Busy Parents impact your Love Life?
In this episode, we discuss the profound impact our childhood experiences have on our adult relationships. From the overbearing intrusive parents to the echoing silences of busy/neglectful ones, our upbringing shapes the partners we attract and the love dynamics we find ourselves in. Join us as we navigate these unconscious patterns, offering insights and healing perspectives. Feel free to ask me questions about this or anything by submitting the Q&A below. Thank you for being here
The Do's and Dont's of Affirmations
So in today's episode we’re gonna go through:
When do affirmations actually work and when they don't
Two reasons you definitely should do affirmations
How to do affirmations the RIGHT way, all based on scientific research
Find Out more about group coaching program: www.soulpowerc.com/group-coaching
Everyone you attract is a mirror?
Everything You Should Know About Attachment
In this episode, we get into the psychological research, the biggest misconceptions, and my personal opinion on why attachment style isn't THAT important. To cover everything you need to know I go through the 4W's and H on attachment theory:
- What is attachment theory?
- Who can be an attachment figure?
- When is attachment formed?
- Where does your attachment style show up in your life?
- How to fix it?
The Reason You're Insecure is Your Parents' Fault
Insecurity comes when you pose a question about your worth and hope that someone will provide the external validation to prove or show you that you are worthy, lovable, attractive, cool, etc. Our parents are supposed to be our mirrors and need to provide a positive source of validation when we’re children. If they did not do that for us, or projected their pain instead of reflecting our beauty, you seek other mirrors in relationships to provide that validation as a confirmation of what you think is true about yourself.