By Jason Krantz & Jordan Morrow
Connect With Jason
* Web: www.strategytitan.com
* Personal LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonkrantz/
* Business LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/strategytitan/about/
Connect With Jordan
* Web: https://chiefnerdofficer.com/
* Personal LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordanmorrow/
Transformation NationDec 20, 2020
15: Kara Goldin | Overcoming Doubts and Living An Undaunted Life
Kara Goldin is the Founder and CEO of Hint, Inc., best known for its award-winning Hint water, the leading unsweetened flavored water.
She has received numerous accolades, including being named EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2017 Northern California and one of InStyle’s 2019 Badass 50. Previously, Kara was VP of Shopping Partnerships at America Online. She hosts the podcast The Kara Goldin Show.
Her first book, Undaunted: Overcoming Doubts and Doubters, was released October 2020 and is now a WSJ and Amazon Best Seller. You can get it at www.drinkhint.com/TransformationNation
In this episode we discuss:
· Real stories about her own fears and doubts, the challenges she encountered and what she did to overcome them to eventually build a great business and a life she loves.
· How trying to get healthy helped her identify a market need and started her down path to building Hint
· Shares why it is so important to always be learning
· Her story about putting bookshelves together with Jeff Bezos
Follow Kara on all social handles @KaraGoldin
14: Mark Metry | Upgrading Your Mind & The Power Of Experimentation
Mark is a Forbes Featured TEDx keynote speaker, on Amazon Prime's Docuseries the Social Movement, and is a podcast host interviewing Billionaires, New York Times Bestselling Authors and World-Class human beings on his Global Top 100 Humans 2.0 podcast.
He wasn’t always like this though. Once a upon a time he couldn't make direct eye contact with anyone and suffered from social anxiety stemming from various health issues.
He was not living the life he was strategically designed to live, and decided that he wanted to turn his life around. The results have been profound.
In this conversation we discuss:
* Facing racism early in his life
* Hitting rock bottom and how that drove his turnaround
* Escaping his mental prison
* The power of experimentation
Learn more about Mark at https://www.markmetry.com/
13: The Execution Factor – The #1 Skill That Drives Success with Kim Perell
Kim Perell's story is remarkable. She started a business from her kitchen and grew it to $100 million in sales within a few years. She sold her company, became the CEO of the merged company (Adconion Direct), and eventually led the sale of Adconion to Amobee for $235 million.
She is an active angel investor, investing in more than 90 startups, of which 10 were acquired for over $500 million in value.
In this high energy conversation with Kim we discuss:
* Her fascinating transformation story, progressing from a startup founder to CEO of an international company and successful angel investor.
* Her book “The Execution Factor: The One Skill that Drives Success” and how it can help you bring ideas into reality, move from dreaming into doing.
* The five factors that make up the “execution factor” and pave the road to success.
* How these five factors can improve both your personal and professional life
Learn more about Kim at:
12: Making A Difference With Sean Price
Today we talk to Sean Price, VP Industry Solutions at Inphinity and Chief Strategist for Perfect Image. Sean is an innovative and successful industry leader in analytics, delivering transformational and award-winning solutions across public sector and healthcare – well documented in his Linkedin feeds with his best pal #datadog!
Possessing a natural ability to understand and bring technology, people and processes together, combined with a passionate, inspirational and fearless delivery style; a strong reputation and professional following has been built.
Topics discussed with Sean in this episode:
* Piecing together things that don’t seem related
* Finding harmony in your personal and professional life
* How his diverse experience has inspired him to be grateful for what he has
11: Creating A Career & Life By Design With Jimmy Rex
In this episode Jordan and Jason speak with Entrepreneur, Realtor, Coach, Speaker, & Mentor Jimmy Rex.
Jimmy is most known for his career in real estate during the past 15 years. In that time frame, he's sold over 2000 properties and has solidified himself as one of the top real estate agents in the country.
Outside of Real Estate, Jimmy created one of the top business podcasts "The Jimmy Rex Show" that to date has been running weekly for just under two years and has been listened to over 10 million times throughout 165 episodes.
In 2019 Jimmy released his first book, "The Next Wave of Influence in Real Estate," and it immediately hit the bestseller list on Amazon in multiple categories.
Topics discussed with Jimmy in this episode:
* Creating a life by design
* How failure is a critical piece of the formula for success
* The roles vision and execution play in achieving success
Learn more about Jimmy at:
10: Season 1 Finale
Jason and Jordan recap season 1 by discussing their favorite moments and biggest takeaways.
9: Addressing Analytics & Data Strategy/Leadership Pain Points
In this episode Jason & Jordan tackle the most common and challenging leadership hurdles to creating a successful & influential analytics strategy, program, and team.
Develop your data and strategy skills. Download our real world business dataset at https://www.strategytitan.com/blog/titanized-real-world-dataset-to-develop-your-analytics-muscle and start practicing!
8: A Data & Analytics Strategy Masterclass (Part 3)
In this episode Jason and Jordan lay out practical strategies and steps to help in the formation and implementation of a business strategy that is powered by data and analytics.
7: A Data & Analytics Strategy Masterclass (Part 2)
6: Practical Steps To Build Your Data Literacy Skills
5: Data Literacy - Your Transformational Super Power
4: A Data & Analytics Strategy Masterclass (Part 1)
3: Strategy + Success Systems = Results
Today we are going to dig into the strategies and systems needed to bring your "why" and personal vision to life.
- After determining your "whys", what do you do next?
- Look to the "what" and the "how"
- The proper systems: what do you do on a regular basis to help you achieve your "whys"?
- How to adopt better systems to help drive success
- Why small wins help drive larger successes
- The immense power of habit stacking
- Why feedback is so critical
- Being aware of distractions
2: Your Transformation Starts With A Step
In this episode Jason & Jordan discuss some tactical and strategic steps you can take today to start your transformation. We also discuss:
* Why we selected the name "Transformation Nation"
* Discuss "Why would you want to transform?"
* Highlight what accountability partners are and why are they so important
* Outline a strategic framework for taking the first steps in your transformation
1: Jason + Jordan = Transformation Nation Podcast
In this episode Jason and Jordan discuss their journey to creating this podcast series and highlight the vision they have for it.
Jason & Jordan also:
* Share personal stories of transformation and growth
* Outline strategies and techniques to help identify and execute on personal growth opportunities
* Discuss why growth in one area of your life can positively impact other areas of your life