Value TalksNov 09, 2020
Andrew Azan - The New Role of Consumerism in Healthcare
In this episode, Daniel R. Tasset, CEO of ValueHealth, talks with Andrew Azan with AON, the country's leading benefits consultant, about the rapidly changing world of employer steerage into high-value provider networks and how AON and ValueHealth are collaborating together to transform the healthcare industry. #BenefitConsultants, #ValueBasedCare, #ValueNetworks, #HealthcareTransformation
Mike West - Rothman Orthopaedic's Secret Sauce
In this episode, Daniel R. Tasset, CEO of ValueHealth, talks with Mike West, CEO of Rothman Orthopaedics in Philadelphia, PA, about the uniqueness of the Rothman practice model and the significant role that ValueHealth has and will continue to play in their growth. #OrthopaedicPractice, #MSOServices, #PhysicianPracticeModels, #ASCManagement, #ValueBasedCare
Eric Beck - Health Systems' Role in HealthCare Transformation
In this episode, Daniel R. Tasset, CEO of ValueHealth, talks with Dr. Eric Beck, COO of University Hospitals in Cleveland, Ohio, about their role in healthcare and what they’re doing together with ValueHealth to accelerate the transformation to value-based care and consumerism. #HealthSystemTransformation, #ValueBasedCare, #HealthcareTransformation
16 - Finding Purpose in the Pain
- 2:48 - Review episode 15 (First Lead Yourself) and the 4 Steps of Living Your Purpose
- 3:56 - Review of Step 2 for Living Your Purpose
- 4:50 - Review of Step 3 for Living Your Purpose (Habits, etc.)
- 6:26 - Review of Step 4 for Living Your Purpose (Daily declarations and words to live by)
- 8:00 - Purpose during the pandemic
- 10:00 - Finding your purpose in the pain or finding your purpose for the pain
- 16:00 - Misusing your purpose
- 19:00 - How our skills and abilities are part of our purpose
- 21:50 - How does service to others fit into the equation
- 24:00 - The role of others in getting through challenging times
15 - First Lead Yourself
In this episode Dan Tasset and Travis Tasset discuss the most important quality or characteristic of a leader (First Lead Yourself).
Episode 15 Show Notes:
- 2:54 - Empowering leaders develop other leaders / Empowering leaders lead teams of leaders
- 3:55 - The most important quality or characteristic of an Empowering leader
- 5:21 - Overview of the 4 Steps to Leading Yourself
- 6:07 - Step 1 Discovering Your Purpose & how to go about discovering your purpose
- 7:20 - Mark Twain quote on the 2 Most Important Days of your Life
- 9:39 - Michael J. Fox quote about the obligation of living our purpose
- 10:06 - Question 1: Why are you here?
- 12:15 - Question 2: What's your story?
- 16:37 - Peaks (Mountains) and Valley exercise (https://www.feelgood.org/get-involved/peaks-and-valleys/)
- 17:12 - Question 3: Who do you need?
- 19:53 - Question 4: What's at stake?
- 22:40 - Question 5: How can you help?
- 25:07 - Step 2 Living Your Purpose
- 27:47 - 3 Questions to ask yourself to help you live your purpose & make sure to ask these questions across various life dimensions
- 33:35 - Step 3 Habits, Processes, Systems and Tactics to help you become the WHO you want to become
- 37:14 - Step 4 Daily Declarations and Words To Live By
Links to all Value Talks podcasts: https://valuehealth.com/category/podcast/
14 - The Six Types of Leaders
In this episode of Value Talks, Dan and Travis discuss the 6 Types of Leaders including the most important quality of being an Empowering Leader.
13 - Leadership, Healthcare And The Federal Government With Special Guest, Congressman Roger Marshall, M.D.
Dan Tasset sits down with special guest Congressman Roger Marshall, M.D. to discuss Leadership, Healthcare and the Federal Government.
Episode 12 - Just OK is not OK
Travis and Dan Tasset discuss how to excel personally and influence your organization to do the same.
Episode 11 - What Every Leader Knows About Building Trust
In this episode of Value Talks, Dan and Travis discuss what every authentic leader knows about building trust.
Episode 10 - The Government's Role in Healthcare
Travis Tasset and Dan Tasset sit down to discuss the role of government in healthcare.
Episode 9 - The Balanced Scorecard in Business
Travis Tasset and John Palumbo discuss a strategic management system in business they call the Balanced Scorecard.
Episode 8 - Words to Live By
In this Episode Travis Tasset and Dan Tasset discuss the values that drive the culture of their organizations and the declarations they make related to their values.
Episode 7 - Planning for the New Year: What Every Leader Should Know
Travis and Dan discuss what every leader should know when planning for the new year.